DX » Community » Reviews » sale01's reviews

sale01

25 29

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Bulb gives a nice clean white light. I recommend!

posted bysale01 on 06/05/2014

I think the bulb is good quality. It has a nice strong white light, not blue. I am very pleased. Thanks for the vendors for faster delivery. I have no complaints about this item. Packaging is not a quality, it can be damaged in transit. I like to niches ... Read more

0 0

• Very fast delivery. High quality packaging. Inconvenient to use.

posted bysale01 on 05/17/2014

The product arrived quickly, in just twenty days. The unit is in good and safe packaging. It looks nice. This product is small in size. Thanks for the vendors. Image is not sharp. When I could not see the letters, I could easily use the device. I do not ... Read more

3 0

• good product, and it is not expensive, it is recommended ...

posted bysale01 on 05/07/2014

Very fast shipping to my country. I am very pleased. The item has quality. A housing made ??of aluminum. The light is moderately strong, but enough. Product arrived in a good and safe packaging ... I have no complaints on this product. 5mm length deviates ... Read more

0 0

• very interesting product that is not expensive

posted bysale01 on 08/19/2013

This item is very nice and decent quality. I am very happy because I bought this speaker. On each surface produces a different sound. If the surface is a lot of vibration, the sound is very strong. Very practical product and very small. If there are no ... Read more

0 0

• very good product, I am satisfied.

posted bysale01 on 06/14/2013

This is a good item. I'm very pleased. He came to my country for thirty-five days. The product arrived in a quality package in a security envelope. There was no damage. I am pleased with this purchase. Missing a guide. It would be useful to write how ... Read more

0 0

• High quality product. Not expensive ...

posted bysale01 on 05/31/2013

I like this device. It has a nice design. I think it's good quality. He traveled to my country about thirty days. Arrived in quality packaging. I have no objections to it. The item has been described correctly on the site. MP3 has a large screen and clearly ... Read more

0 0

• I am very pleased that this works nicely. Recommendation!

These are nice speakers. They give a nice sound. I am pleased because it was a quick delivery. By far my country have traveled about thirty days. A quality package. Everything was as described on the website. They have a nice look and in my country are ... Read more

0 0

• good headphones, I am satisfied ...

I'm pleased. These are good headphones. They arrived in quality packaging. I waited for the delivery of thirty days. I have no objections to the product description on the DH website. The sound is good. The price is very reasonable for this product. I ... Read more

2 0

• I am pleased this is useful ...

posted bysale01 on 05/08/2013

A very useful product. I saw it on the website and immediately ordered the DX. fits to the inside of my car. It is well protected by protective film against scratching. Very easy to install and very useful. I'll buy another one for the passenger seat.... Read more

0 0

• The best holder I had.

posted bysale01 on 05/08/2013

I am very pleased. This holder is perfect. I had better. Be sure to buy it, you will not go wrong! It holds the camera firmly on the glass car. Very wide angle camera rotation in all directions. Safe and secure. I use it for DVR camera in his car. I saw ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections