FpsBelgium

12 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • This is the same charger as the original

posted byFpsBelgium on 07/04/2014

I bought this charger because I lost my DS charger. I was surprised because it gargeur is exactly the same as I had been with the console. It is very good, the tip fits perfectly into the hole in the console. The only real difference from the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good sound quality headphones and microphone

posted byFpsBelgium on 07/04/2014

After doing some tests, I can say that the audio level, the headset is very good. It's good for listening to music. The microphone is also good, I used it several times to Skype calls and it works very well. The design of the headset is very good and ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very practical, very useful, easy to use and good quality!

posted byFpsBelgium on 04/26/2014

This is very useful if you have a smartphone and for some reason or another (eg not to fly his phone in the evening because you lost ...) you need to put your card SIM in another phone "basic" because the format of the card is different! With ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very Good Quality and Useful

posted byFpsBelgium on 04/23/2014

The charger works fine. It allows to charge rechargeable batteries of any size. The charger looks good and seems sturdy enough Unfortunately, it is difficult (if not impossible depending on your electrical outlet) plug the charger in some taken because ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good Flash Drive !

posted byFpsBelgium on 04/23/2014

The USB stick is very good. The price is extremely low for the quality of the USB stick. I also tested the speed of copying in 3.0 reached 24 Mbps on my computer (which is fine for a USB key to this type). Using the USB key is very easy. I do not see ... Read more

0 0 2

• Very good quality and very good price

posted byFpsBelgium on 03/30/2014

In terms of the quality of the object, it is very good. At the price, I think we can not do less. (Personally, I looked in the stores in my area (in belgium) and is three times the price of DX! I see no negatives to this object points, I'm very happy ... Read more

0 0 2

In terms of the quality of the object, it is very good. At the price, I think we can not do less. (Personally, I looked in the stores in my area (in belgium) and is three times the price of DX! I see no negatives to this object points, I'm very happy ... Read more

0 0 0

0 0 1

• Very practical, very useful, easy to use and more good quality!

posted byFpsBelgium on 03/08/2014

This is very useful if you have a smartphone and for some reason or another (eg not to fly his phone in the evening because you lost ...) you need to put your card SIM in another phone "basic" because the format of the card is different! With ... Read more

0 0 0

• I LOVE THAT LASER ! :)

posted byFpsBelgium on 03/08/2014

To begin, I want to say I that variement laser is fantastic! Personally, I bought this laser for fun and I can tell you that I do not regret having bought. For example it is possible to see the laser still more than 1.5 km. And what is impressive is that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections