DX » Community » Reviews » FpsBelgium's reviews

FpsBelgium

17 8

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very good quality and good protection !

posted byFpsBelgium on 12/01/2014

The cover is of very good quality with a beautiful finish. It protects the iPhone as well from shocks and has a better grip of the iPhone with the ergonomics of the cover. The buttons are also very accessible. The price is a little more expensive... Read more

Impression: Happy;

0 0 0

• Good quality and good protection

posted byFpsBelgium on 12/01/2014

The cover is of very good quality with a beautiful finish. It protects the iPhone as well from shocks and has a better grip of the iPhone with the ergonomics of the cover. The buttons are also very accessible. The price is a little more expensive... Read more

Impression: Happy;

0 0 2

• Memory card cheapest in its class, and good quality

posted byFpsBelgium on 08/15/2014

Pros:This memory card is the cheapest in its class. It is a class 10, so file transfer is fast enough. 32GB is widely good to put in a camera, as is the case for me. Cons: No negative to say Other: Fairly quick delivery as I received the card 15... Read more

Impression: Very happy;

0 0 0

• Super cable, just that I needed

Pros: This is exactly the cable I needed! I needed to be able to connect my camcorder to the TV in order to watch the old tapes. Cons: Not bad to say the point. Except perhaps the fact that it's two separate instead of a single cable wires, but it... Read more

Impression: Content;

0 0 0

• Good quality and original as red cord

Pros: The cable to the heavy duty air. The color is nice, it changes the traditional white. The plug is identical to that provided from Apple. Charges and syncs correctly. Cons: Nothing negative to say. Other: delivery is quite fast because I from... Read more

Impression: Very happy;

0 0 0

• This is the same charger as the original

posted byFpsBelgium on 07/04/2014

I bought this charger because I lost my DS charger. I was surprised because it gargeur is exactly the same as I had been with the console. It is very good, the tip fits perfectly into the hole in the console. The only real difference from the is ^... Read more

0 0 0

• Good sound quality headphones and microphone

posted byFpsBelgium on 07/04/2014

After doing some tests, I can say that the audio level, the headset is very good. It's good for listening to music. The microphone is also good, I used it several times to Skype calls and it works very well. The design of the headset is very good... Read more

0 0 0

• Very practical, very useful, easy to use and good quality!

posted byFpsBelgium on 04/26/2014

This is very useful if you have a smartphone and for some reason or another (eg not to fly his phone in the evening because you lost ...) you need to put your card SIM in another phone "basic" because the format of the card is different!... Read more

0 0 0

• Very Good Quality and Useful

posted byFpsBelgium on 04/23/2014

The charger works fine. It allows to charge rechargeable batteries of any size. The charger looks good and seems sturdy enough Unfortunately, it is difficult (if not impossible depending on your electrical outlet) plug the charger in some taken is... Read more

0 0 1

• Very good Flash Drive !

posted byFpsBelgium on 04/23/2014

The USB stick is very good. The price is extremely low for the quality of the USB stick. I also tested the speed of copying in 3.0 reached 24 Mbps on my computer (which is fine for a USB key to this type). Using the USB key is very easy. I do not... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere