Bigjove

16 148

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • It just works

posted byBigjove on 08/29/2013

It just works. Not yet sure what the function of the button is. It doesn't seem to change anything. There is no manual and the English text on the cardboard box is not revealing much Not sure about the meaning of the LEDs. Probably the're on when... Read more

0 2

ViewMore Hide

• Does not fit

Quality stitching and that's about the only pro. Although it's positioned as a protection for 7" tablets none of my 3 different 7" tablets fit in it. Not ony is it too small, also the buttons/cams do not fit with the spaces. It was not clear from... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small good car cam

Good resolution camera which works like a charm. First I had to get rid of the Chinese language, but after a minute this issue was solved. Actually no need to read the manual, since it's pretty clear how it works (when you have some little with in... Read more

4 1

ViewMore Hide

• Good alternative tablet compared to the expensive ones

I first bought the VIDO N70S Dual-Core to prove that an android device is as goog as an iOS device. It all went well, but the Vido was not available anymore at DX, so I ended up by the F701. It's better than the Vido. It has a quad core, defaults... Read more

5 1

ViewMore Hide

• Good entry tablet

posted byBigjove on 07/30/2013

I bought this tablet in order to prove to my kids they wouldn't need an expensive ipad mini. They only know iOS. I had no experience with Android before, but it works like a charm. No need to take the manual. It just works out of the box. A nice I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good smaal diving torch

posted byBigjove on 07/30/2013

A good torch for scuba diving. No magnetic switch, so no interference with the compass when holding too near to it. It has just an on-off pushbutton. It is well made. It fits in the hand, even with gloves for cold water. Not discovered yet. A just... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere