DX » Community » Reviews » jumplikeboris's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • ok great it works

posted byjumplikeboris on 06/24/2014

this thing is pretty small, quite easy to use, and does what it says, and it's black! nothing really, the only small thing, is that it's a bit of push to get your jack into this thing, kind of a tight fit, but I guess that's OK, no big deal really would ... Read more

0 0 0

• good product, good price

posted byjumplikeboris on 10/30/2013

Good build quality. Powers my dashcam and GPS unit, gets the job done well. I had issues with my GPS plug and this product. The plug would fall out (disconnecting) from this product's cigarette ports. Maybe because my GPS cigarette plug is quite bulky.... Read more

0 0 0

• does it's job, good product

It does it's job well holding the iphone on a tripod. I've used big tripod outside and small table top tripod indoors with this device. My setup is mainly a table top small tripod, this gadget and my iphone. It holds the phone nicely, but not super tight.... Read more

0 0 0

• love this thing! worth every penny

The number of times I lose my lens cap - is like infinity, until this awesome gadget comes a long! I absolutely love it! Doesn't get in my way of taking pictures, just keeps the cap in place. It strongly holds the cap in place. Pretty durable plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• it's better than I expected, turns out really neat photos!

Takes pretty good pictures actually! I played around with it a lot taking close ups and wide screens! Best part - if you have panorama feature on iPhone, adding this makes it so much more awesome! it's easy to lose, careful. It comes with a small lanyard,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections