Criggie_

132 299

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Give your TAB another couple years life

posted byCriggie_ on 08/16/2017

Good enough - not sure if it will outlast the tablet, but that's ~3 years old already. Seems to protect as well as the original samsung one. Doubt it fits many other models though.

Impression: black;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works fine

Really confuse the younger generation with this wall-mounted opener. The try and keep the bottle vertically, when you have to put it in horizontally and pull down. Not a lot to say other than drink up!

Impression: Back To The Future,George can use this, can you?;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfectly good levers

I carry these on my bike all the time, for dealing to punctures. They're cheap enough that losing one is no big deal. Colour would be better if it were anything but black. I've lost one in the roadside grass once. Not sure how these would cope a a... Read more

Impression: Lightweight,bike;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun toy for the price, not exactly quality photos but good enough

Camera works pretty well for the price. Its mind blowing to put it in places and see whats there - turns out my car has a mummified bird in the rainwater drain under the windscreen! The colours are dreadful, over exposed up close and there's no to... Read more

Impression: geeky;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works fine on Schrader / car valves

posted byCriggie_ on 04/30/2017

I used these on a car tyre and on a mountain bike wheel and it worked fine. Keeps junk out of the valve stem without a problem. Sadly some black-hearted blaggard stole the ones off my car already.

Impression: I'm Blue ba-da-be-ba-da-dooo;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great raw material

I used this to fix a car power window control, and it worked great. The plastic is strong and copes well with being end-drilled. I used a slightly oversized drill bit and went slow, and the screw I fitted in the end was coated with cyanoacrylate a... Read more

Impression: Plastic not wood;

30 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great wee charger clip - works fine

This thingy works great for charging a "fitbit charge2" clicks on in like the original, but costs 1/17th as much as the branded accessory. You can have one at home, one at work and one in the car and still be cheaper than a single new original Do... Read more

Impression: Charging,usb,Fitbit2;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Marvellous bar tape

I use this stuff on my drop bar road bike, and its better than tatty tape. Red does tend to show the dirt, so I use black above the hoods and red on the drops. Also I have used this stuff on a MTB when I didn't have any better grips. There is NO I... Read more

Impression: Red,squishy,Bar plugs;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bike repair

I have an older red bicycle painted with a white undercoat, and stone chips show through real bad. So this stuff lets me paint on three layers and it looks fine casually. As a bloke, I don't wear nail polish so can't comment on that side.

Impression: Red,Stinky;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent pants

I really like these - my SO looks so hot wearing them and I like to ride behind her, admiring the view. She says they are comfortable and work well.

Impression: pink,pants,biking pants;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere