Criggie_

158 905

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works Perfect!

posted byCriggie_ on 05/27/2018

This really is proper DOT type reflector. It glows when a light is shone on it in the dark. It also cuts really easily with scissors so you can trim it to shape and then stick down. Cleaning the surface first is a good idea. Later I have to repair... Read more

Impression: Shiny,Sticky,Yellow;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• 1 and 1/8" steerer cap

This functions perfectly for me - I fitted it to a recumbent which has a reverse stem (a tiller stem) and it works great. If you were fitting this to a normal diamond frame bike, it might not be able to see over your bars especially if there's a... Read more

Impression: solid,gopro,Works-GREAT;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent tool for getting into small wheels

I've used this on a kid's scooter wheel and on my own 20" bike. It did the job fine, allowing me to get air into a tube that didn't allow my pump head to get to the valve. Cheap and cheerful and works fine. Plus it even comes with a little metal... Read more

Impression: Pumpy,Under pressure,curved;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Brilliant items

These little noodle things clip onto your wheel spokes, and function as reflectors. They work STUNNINGLY well, way better than the old yellow plastic style. Plus they keep working even when old and faded. They reflect light really well, helping to... Read more

Impression: reflective,Super-safe,wheely-good;

29 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works perfectly

Totally perfect - this tool helps you put little dents into something before drilling. Its spring-loaded so you don't need to go get a hammer to make your starter mark. 100% recommended - once you've used these you won't go back to a manual punch.

Impression: punchy,pin,ka-click!;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• YES ! This is the RIGHT ONE!

I have bought half a dozen gopro 3 cases over time, with the aim of having one on each bike. This one is the ONLY knockoff that resembles the authentic gopro case. It has the ovalised metal loop as part of the clamping system, not some silly that... Read more

Impression: Same as original gopro,has cable hole in side;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Helps for a couple hours

I bought this for my sore back. Its helped a lot, but you don't want to wear it more than an hour or two. Wearing it over a tee shirt helps avoid the itchiness of the fastener too.

Impression: bra,stretchy;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent adhesive

Works perfectly for the things it works on. Surface preparation is important, as is clamping until it cures. Not sure about overall waterproofness though.

Impression: Sticky;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does what it promises

Two part adhesive works perfectly - no problem at all. Proper surface preparation is required of course, as is not getting one part on the nozzle of the other part. Be careful opening for the first time - I lost a bit because of pressures but it... Read more

Impression: Sticky;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works great.

Bought this for a tablet owned by the family members - works perfectly for them. No problem at all. 100% reocmmended.

Impression: Works Fine,FakeLeather;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere