Criggie_

128 217

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works fine on Schrader / car valves

posted byCriggie_ on 04/30/2017

I used these on a car tyre and on a mountain bike wheel and it worked fine. Keeps junk out of the valve stem without a problem. Sadly some black-hearted blaggard stole the ones off my car already.

Impression: I'm Blue ba-da-be-ba-da-dooo;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great raw material

I used this to fix a car power window control, and it worked great. The plastic is strong and copes well with being end-drilled. I used a slightly oversized drill bit and went slow, and the screw I fitted in the end was coated with cyanoacrylate a... Read more

Impression: Plastic not wood;

30 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great wee charger clip - works fine

This thingy works great for charging a "fitbit charge2" clicks on in like the original, but costs 1/17th as much as the branded accessory. You can have one at home, one at work and one in the car and still be cheaper than a single new original Do... Read more

Impression: Charging,usb,Fitbit2;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Marvellous bar tape

I use this stuff on my drop bar road bike, and its better than tatty tape. Red does tend to show the dirt, so I use black above the hoods and red on the drops. Also I have used this stuff on a MTB when I didn't have any better grips. There is NO I... Read more

Impression: Red,squishy,Bar plugs;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bike repair

I have an older red bicycle painted with a white undercoat, and stone chips show through real bad. So this stuff lets me paint on three layers and it looks fine casually. As a bloke, I don't wear nail polish so can't comment on that side.

Impression: Red,Stinky;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent pants

I really like these - my SO looks so hot wearing them and I like to ride behind her, admiring the view. She says they are comfortable and work well.

Impression: pink,pants,biking pants;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• These work great

posted byCriggie_ on 02/28/2017

They're nerf-darfs and work perfectly in all the normal-sized toys. You know that the few you get with a nerf toy get lost sooner or later. These are fine replacements.

Impression: Worth it,Nerf-compatible;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Functional pill carrier

They seem to work fine - the internals are quite small, so you're not going to get a first aid kit or a survival kit in there. If your pills are fragile you might want a bit of cloth or cotton wool in there too. They could break by bouncing Seems... Read more

Impression: Waterproof,blue,discreet;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Portable toothpics

I have not-great teeth. And some foods like corn or steak get stuck easily between. So I carry one or two of these in my fob pocket at all times. They are generally ok. The plastic poke end breaks off or bends, but its mostly useless because its a... Read more

Impression: bendy,Relatively pricy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• If you want a mirror, its okay

This would be okay if it was the only one available, but it moves and tends to bounce on the end of its arm. Perhaps better on a big cushy cruiser.

Impression: ugly,Moves;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere