Criggie_

146 611

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Sheer and totally impractical

posted byCriggie_ on 12/05/2017

Probably a bit small, but these worked fine. The red is totally see through, so not suitable for the pool. Would be better on a lady under 6 foot tall.

Impression: Bedroom clothes,Not underwear,Butt Floss;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Sexy and very nice

Feels wonderful to touch. Toes and foot shape were different to socks, takes a while to get used to. Stayed up nicely while walking to which is nice. Bit of a smell when new, you want to wash them before use.

Impression: Bedroom clothes,Over The Knees;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fantastic tights

These work really well if its cold. They're nice to the touch both inside and out. These are also ridiculously stretchy. You could just about get them on sideways! They suit women only - not really tailored enough space for the other. I will buy... Read more

Impression: hot hot hot,so warm,fleecy;

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• Boy's school glasses

My boy wears these to school - they last 3-6 months each which is a good effort for vigorous teenager playtimes. The price is pretty good.

Impression: black;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Its a pink dress.

It was a bit chintsy but the price really reflects that. Needs a refit and some tailoring, but that's because everyone is different.

Impression: I don't have a compulsory impression,chintzy;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works perfectly on the gopro original case

I got one case with my gopro and this fits that fine. However it has no chance of fitting any other gopro case that I bought from DX over time - none of the knockoffs use the same wire mounting loop as the original gopro case. And being original... Read more

Impression: Gopro case only;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Worked fine

Worked fine - looked fine, but were a bit smaller than expected. Material felt very nice.

Impression: Smaller than you think;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Red and hot

I bought this for riding in the cold of winter. Its awesomely warm, to the point I sweat too much. Good thing it has pit zips, but realistically this would suit sub-zero rides. The back pockets are not normal cycling style - the side ones are and... Read more

Impression: Red,hot hot hot,Sweaty;

15 0

ViewMore Hide

• These are awesome fun

Don't be disheartened by the very small looking stack - there's hundreds of magnets here. We've found maybe a dozen dead ones that have no or very limited magnetism. Also, keep them far away from kids and pets - if swallowed they could cause all... Read more

Impression: Fun;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works for me.

I used a couple of loops of this to make my cycling gloves work with a touchphone. This was fine, but I can totally feel the thread. You want to do lots of little stitches by hand, not big loops.

Impression: thicker than cotton;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere