Criggie_

122 58

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • These work great

posted byCriggie_ on 02/28/2017

They're nerf-darfs and work perfectly in all the normal-sized toys. You know that the few you get with a nerf toy get lost sooner or later. These are fine replacements.

Impression: Worth it,Nerf-compatible;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Functional pill carrier

They seem to work fine - the internals are quite small, so you're not going to get a first aid kit or a survival kit in there. If your pills are fragile you might want a bit of cloth or cotton wool in there too. They could break by bouncing Seems... Read more

Impression: Waterproof,blue,discreet;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Portable toothpics

I have not-great teeth. And some foods like corn or steak get stuck easily between. So I carry one or two of these in my fob pocket at all times. They are generally ok. The plastic poke end breaks off or bends, but its mostly useless because its a... Read more

Impression: bendy,Relatively pricy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• If you want a mirror, its okay

This would be okay if it was the only one available, but it moves and tends to bounce on the end of its arm. Perhaps better on a big cushy cruiser.

Impression: ugly,Moves;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works great for me

I replaced both jockey wheels in my old RSX rear mech and it works much better now. The old plastic pulleys were sloppy and lacking in teeth. These ones guide the chain onto the gears better. Good news is they come with a small cylindrical shim so... Read more

Impression: Excellent quality / price,Saves Watts,Super Aero;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent reader

These things are handy for my gopro. I seem to loose them easily, so have now used the cord to tie it to my charging cable. Haven't lost it yet. Confirm that it reads a 64 GB card fine. The LED on the back is blue.

Impression: so damn small;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Worked perfectly

This extension cable was helpful - I used it to connect an 8 pin power plug to a 4 pin header on the mainboard, where there were components in the way of the plug just hanging over the side. Can't say a lot more.

Impression: 12v,Power,wires;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works well enough but not as described

I expected blue when I ordered this. Its not blue - its clear nail polish, with blue glitter mixed in. Its pretty in its own way, but its not what I wanted or expected. The last/fourth photo shows that the polish is clear, if you look closely.

Impression: Clear,Glitter,not-blue;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Brilliant camera

posted byCriggie_ on 09/07/2016

Works fantastic - I use two of these and they're great cameras. The included software is junk, but the latest Motion works perfectly. Recommended. Also, the POE works correctly - I power mine from a HP Procurve 2520 switch and it just goes. I wish... Read more

Impression: Proper Power-over-Ethernet,850nm IR LED,h264;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fantastic for cycling with strava

posted byCriggie_ on 09/07/2016

This HRM works great. I've had one for 8 months now and its only on the second battery. Strap gets quite sweaty with usage, but you can wash it off. Just occasionally the HRM will record crazy-high peaks. You can reduce this by moistening the pads... Read more

Impression: long battery life,ANT++;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere