edinak92

10 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Extremelly good product

posted byedinak92 on 12/22/2015

Pros: tiny, cheap, good working product. It's so compact and tiny. The price is so low but you got a perfect product. Work well with my mobile phone. You can use it with all type of phones and flash memories and external mouse or keyboard can be... Read more

Impression: good,Awesome;

0 0 0

• Suprisingly good product

posted byedinak92 on 12/22/2015

Pros: Simple and cheap product. I am suprised with that little tool, everything works perfect. The laser beam is strong and the led light is strong. The product is tiny and fits perfectly in the pocket. The build is good and it does not look like... Read more

Impression: good,excellent;

0 0 0

• High quality micro SD card

posted byedinak92 on 12/17/2015

Pros: the card has real capacity of 32GB. Reading and writing speed is really, really fast. It's a real class 10 micro SD card. It work perfectly with my mobile phone, laptop and PC. I am so happy with this product and i recommend it to everyone.... Read more

Impression: perfect,flawless;

0 0 0

• Fast and good card

I am so glad that i got this card. It is a real class 10 micro SD card. Supports high speed of writing and reading to and from the card. Shiping was very fast, less than 3 weeks. Package was really good so there is no risk of breaking the card. I... Read more

Impression: Satisfied;

0 0 0

• High quality cabel

The cable is really good. I have been using it with many devices and it works perfectly. The price is low and you get mini HDMI socket for using with a mobile phone. It works without any problems. It's a must buy. Thank you DX. I recommend this to... Read more

Impression: Happy;

0 0 0

• Really good glasses

I have been using them for a very long time and I am so happy that i got them. They are so cheap as a price but are with the quality of very expensive one. Using them is a pleasure for the eyes and the 3D efect is awesome. Thank you DX! I recommend.

Impression: Extremelly satisfied;

0 0 0

• Good glasses

posted byedinak92 on 09/15/2013

The price is really, really good. The quality is excellent. I use them for a long time (more than 2 years) and I think they will last very long without breaking. The quallity of the picture is good. The colors are bright. They are perfect for 3D a... Read more

0 0 0

• High quality laser with long range pointing

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: The beam is really strong. I can see pointed things to more than 3-4 km. Really easy to operate with it. I have it for more than 3 years and it still work The... Read more

Impression: Happy;

0 0 0

• Cool lighter

Cheap, easy to use. I have it for more than a year and I still use it. After more than 3 years of use it still work without any problems. Looks like new. The build quality is really good. It was delivered for less than a month. I like the price of... Read more

0 0 0

• Perfect gadget

It's really good android device. Android version is 4.1.1 and the device works very fast. The display has bright picture, the keyboard is standart laptop keyboard. You can use this device for everything - watch videos (the quality of the videos is... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere