AradLeds

6 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very good and affordable!

posted byAradLeds on 08/14/2013

I ordered 5 units, all arrived in good condition. I easily changed the original LEDs (warm white color) to RGB LEDs (SKU: 229671) and ran the wires in the flex tube. Lens is really good - it gives focus and holds the LED in place. * I ordered five... Read more

1 0 1

• Quality power supply & low price!

posted byAradLeds on 07/20/2013

1. Stabilized voltage of 5 VDC 2. Including Led Red On when tension. 3. Quality metal packaging used as a cooling. 1. Does not come with wires. 2. No external fuse that can be replaced. 3. No power connection[pin] (PS-ON). 4. There is no on/off on... Read more

0 0 0

• Works and looks great!!

posted byAradLeds on 06/21/2013

Construction quality is good, suitable for almost all types of plugs. Can learn many different types of wireless IR (Infrared) remote controls. Includs red led and switch built in. Only works with the two pins plug, so therefore the ground pin a 3... Read more

0 0 0

• Good for TVs stores!!!

posted byAradLeds on 05/07/2013

Works full varieties of TVs (I went to the shops and I saw by myself ...). Small and compact, I do not know how long the battery is supposed to hold, but I've used the remote almost 100 times and it still works with the original battery! Not to 20... Read more

0 0 0

• The best product to buy for the first time you buy Ardoaino

posted byAradLeds on 04/28/2013

Product is built well and strong, based on the TM1638 chip, there is a free downloadable library to work with: http://code.google.com/p/tm1638-library/wiki/DefaultConstrutor Compared to what you pay you get a lot, because it contains a keyboard, 3... Read more

SuperStoper V0.2 A.E.Tec (Main Screen)

0 0 3

• Does the job!

posted byAradLeds on 04/28/2013

Accurate to 0.1 volts total bright red and very simple to operate! I thought the screen is of medium size, but apparently it is small, No screw connection points. The minimum voltage is 3 volts but my LM317 can get to 1.2 volts with a false so 3 I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere