r3dn3k

11 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Comfotable neck warmer

posted byr3dn3k on 06/26/2014

Light weight, good stretch, neutral colour, versatile wear options. I wear this when I go out night hunting. Great option to have in a pocket if things get chilly. Can get a little itchy in the beginning. If you are active it might get a bit too warm ... Read more

0 0 0

• Connect an older monitor to new graphics port

posted byr3dn3k on 06/26/2014

Small, cheap, works. Allowed me to connect an older VGA monitor to my new PC. The larger DVI plugs into the back of the PC and the blue VGA plugs into the monitor cable. My local PC store was more expensive than DX. None so far. Nice to have around when ... Read more

0 0 0

• Capable Hiking Pole

posted byr3dn3k on 06/17/2014

Light, sturdy, collapsible. Walking uphill and downhill is more stable with a hiking pole. Walking on the flats is more efficient and you keep up a faster pace and get less tired. T-handle is good for going downhill. The upright grip is good for uphill ... Read more

0 0 0

• Must Have Item

Accurate, made up a 500g bundle of coins and this scale measured exactly 500 grams. Plastic feels strong and smooth. Measure many things like powders, liquids, etc. Weighing platform is a little too small to weigh bigger items like a bag of oranges or ... Read more

0 0 0

• Low Quality NiMH

NiMH batteries have no memory effect like the older NiCad used to have. Advertised 800mAh but the actual capacity is much less. Still usable though. These batteries are not the LSD (low self discharge) type and they lose capacity within a year. I used ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very Useful and Accurate

Accurate, I tried it with melting ice 0C and boiling water 100C both accurate. Small and light, I used it on my Weber Griller and smoker oven, just poke it through a small hole at the lid handle. I bought 3 units, one was faulty and was replaced promptly ... Read more

0 0 0

• light weight and clear lenses

posted byr3dn3k on 11/16/2013

These glasses are light weight, have a sturdy frame, clear lenses, strongly polarised, fits small face. Come with a protective case and microfibre cloth. Usually plastic lenses scratch more easily than glass lenses, mine have no scratches yet but I am ... Read more

0 0 0

• EOL 2303 HXA chip

posted byr3dn3k on 09/08/2013

Cheap USB to serial converter for data-cable projects. Connect your PC to serial devices to download data or upload firmware updates. Works with the latest driver files from prolific.com.tw Identifies chip as Prolific 2303 HXA This cable, Prolific 230... Read more

0 0 1

• Must-have protection for Nexus

posted byr3dn3k on 07/23/2013

Very elegant floral pattern, precise cut-outs, precise fit, front edge has a 1mm lip to protect screen on flat surfaces. You can turn the phone face down and the screen will not scratch on the desk. Plastic is comfortable to hold. Corners of phone are ... Read more

0 0 0

• No-brainer protection for Nexus

posted byr3dn3k on 07/23/2013

Elegant black and white, precise cut-outs, precise fit, front edge has a 1mm lip to protect screen on flat surfaces. You can turn the phone face down and the screen will not touch the desk. Plastic is comfortable to hold. Corners well protected. Easy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections