DJWK

4 12

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great project 'tinyfier'

posted byDJWK on 11/13/2013

Performs just like I expected. I bought it for 'production' micro-controller. I'm building and testing programs with Arduino Mega and using this in the final application. Ordered two of these and both are working fine. Came with header pins Not I... Read more

0 0 10

• Great for RS-485 serial

I'm using this for serial communications between an Arduino an Raspberry Pi. It's a 'non-standard' plug just like my wirings so it's not getting accidentally plugged into something 'standard'. I also have one plug exposed to the elements for few a... Read more

0 0 0

• This is THE temperature sensor

The best sensor on market. I love the fact it's digital and accurate. Worth buying >10 pieces right away. None, even the price is good. Works brilliantly with the Arduino and OneWire library. C coding skills required, but if you got those the... Read more

0 0 2

• Nice toy

The camera was way better than expected. Got some great daylight shots from above. This chopper has taken some serious beating in form of some spectacular crashes, and it still flies. Tail rotor is weak. It's so weak that the helo goes where ever... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere