Xombi3

6 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great Build Quality

posted byXombi3 on 02/04/2014

The mesh jacket surrounding the cord gives it a "no snag" feel, (though very odd to feel the cable slipping through your fingers - it tickles) Long, Sturdy, gold plated (not that that matters aside from the fact that it'll resist over a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheapest muti-touch

posted byXombi3 on 12/06/2013

great wireless touchpad, amazing battery life (though this is attributed to an auto-shutoff feature another plus). The added keypad is nice, I wasn't really looking for anything amazing and it is little annoying.. but it works better than you'd a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Finnally a stop to replacing USB cables!

posted byXombi3 on 10/31/2013

Qi Standard, while not Widely accepted yet, does have a fair amount of available "adapters" of sorts. I've bout this Qi Charger for my Nexus4, alongside an "internal" adapter for my Note 2 (http://dx.com/s/222256). This particular Qi Charger being... Read more

1 1

ViewMore Hide

• Get Ready for Fingercramps!

Get nostalgic and play android native games, or using emulators with ease. The Gameoad is tight and responsive, the clip while feeling cheap, looks like it's build to last - or at least get repaired easily. Great battery life, and charges quickly.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Mighty little Charger

It's a Super short, heavy duty microUSB Charger for Cellphones and other USB powered devices. Though ridgid, it's flexible enough along the flat portion to bend/twist over itself to accomidate my HP Slate (with an "inverted" charging it... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• Great Buy for silencing OBD messages

For less than 10 bucks i can finally silence my ODB! (Tire pressure gage is broken) Solid build, easy to install and setup (i Used an Android phone with Torque installed) The dongle itself is kinda large, like, fits comfortably in palm of hand not... Read more

2 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere