gundolf3

8 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • great if you need it

posted bygundolf3 on 10/04/2015

Pros: small with a hole for attaching it, nicely built, sturdy, blend's in with a white wall. Other: haven't tested it yet.

Impression: Nice and Usefull;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good buy

posted bygundolf3 on 10/04/2015

Pros: nicely built, cheap, easy to handle, and usefull

Impression: Very good product,Satisfied,3;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• spare parts

posted bygundolf3 on 08/23/2014

Pros: The parts seem all to be there, but I did not count them. I will use them when I need them so I guess I will see then. Cons: The package came in plastic bag inside a small carton box, which was squished in the transport. I was afraid for a I... Read more

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• small, like the batteries

posted bygundolf3 on 08/23/2014

Pros: So simple it is hard to believe. Plug in the USB, wait for the LEDs to turn off, get out the batteries an go fly your chopper. It is also quite fast as it should be. Cons: Batteries connectors are a bit fidgety. But batteries still fit Good... Read more

Impression: good,a simple charger;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• simple controller with no manual

posted bygundolf3 on 07/19/2014

Nice and sturdy build. It is my first RC controller and it seems to offer more than I need. The LCD shows all functions and settings. I wish it had mute button to silence its beeping when connecting to the receiver. This beeping is a bit loud when... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• Works great in Ubuntu

posted bygundolf3 on 03/13/2014

Works in linux, no drivers required. The buttons work as expected. Mouse emulation is kind of useless. If you are watching the screen from far away (why would you need a remote otherwise), the cursor is hard to see, and the control is not very if... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and powerfull red laser pointer

posted bygundolf3 on 07/12/2013

Nice build, strong laser, AAA bateries - can use rechargables. Too strong for most uses, my eyes may hurt when looking at the dot (its reflection, not into the laser!). Cat loves it though. The batteries only just fit inside and cap thread them a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A good remote

posted bygundolf3 on 07/12/2013

Works on Ubuntu with no installation required. Fairly good build, batteries fit in nicely. Buttons work well and there is plenty of them. Even mouse cursor can be moved with this remote but I would keep this option only for emergencies. Could use... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere