stanojoski

18 7

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great product

posted bystanojoski on 09/30/2013

This is cheap but very functional and useful Car Mount Holder. It fits the phone exactly in place and is not loose at all. The charger fits inside the socket perfectly and makes no problems at all, unlike other car kits i encountered. I can not connect ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice stuff

posted bystanojoski on 09/30/2013

This Pocket Digital Balance Food Flour Weight Scale Kitchen Measuring Spoon is very very accurate. I tested it before i use it and it is exact as it should be. It is simple and easy to use what is most important. It got here fast with regular shipping.... Read more

0 0 0

• Best one at the market

posted bystanojoski on 09/25/2013

Well.. this was my first stylus. Simple and easy to use. I got many other after that.. more complex. But this is the only one that you would need. It is with soft tip, not too soft. You can work with great precision with it. Also what i got surprised ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very useful

These hooks are for the people who are into electronics. It can easy connect to small length wires. The connections are clear and firm. Very useful when you measure something. No one broke, they were just as described and in right number. the plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• Useful hooks

These hooks are for the people who are into electronics. It can easy connect to small length wires. The connections are clear and firm. Very useful when you measure something. No one broke, they were just as described and in right number. the plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• It gets the job done

t gets the job done. It would prevent the scratches or fat finger effect on your phone screen. Very good thing are the functions this stylus has. All the laser, LED and UV are working if you have good batteries inside. Pen works perfectly on any surfaces.... Read more

0 0 0

• it gets the job done

It gets the job done. It would prevent the scratches or fat finger effect on your phone screen. Very good thing are the functions this stylus has. All the laser, LED and UV are working if you have good batteries inside. Pen works perfectly on any surfaces.... Read more

0 0 0

• Functional simple switch

If you are in PCB development or project experimentation, you would need these little switches. i got them all 100 and till now i did not find any broken or not working. It always works and it is very compatible with any breadboard. Price is excellent,... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice big one

It is high quality and durable Breadboard. It makes good connections with thick and bigger wires. It has enough pads for medium projects and the really good thing is it can physically interconnect with other Breadboards via the plastic connectors on the ... Read more

0 0 1

• Good product

This is good product. Quality material. Very useful for fast experimental and research and development projects to be done in a fly. The tinned parts connect with the solder with easy even with lower temperatures. Holes, size and material is as described.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections