Imunch

6 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very simple and handy

posted byImunch on 03/17/2014

Works very easily. After a few times you don't have to look to click the lens cap on! You wont ever loose your lens cap again! one side goes in towards the strip so you can only use one at a time. Is a bit big, but I guess its necessary for the 67mm lens ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very small and usefull

Very easy to use, and so small you can hide it in your hand if you're on the picture. Very handy. You can stand far from the camera and it still works. Weighs nothing so you can easily bring it everywhere! Very practical that it has a turn on-off button!... Read more

0 0 0

• Simple and practical

Very, very simple, and you can still enjoy the design of your macbook! Also have great holes for the air in the bottom. Is protected by a foam-pad on arrival, so is fine even though it have gone all the way to DK. Its a bit sharp around the edge and it ... Read more

0 0 0

• Practical and simple

Very simple and easy to use. Looks fine and not to flashy. Very good and cheep way to protect your macbook from the dust that can ruin your plugs and in the end your laptop! I only received 7 plugs (not 9) witch is okay, because its only the once I need,... Read more

0 0 0

• Perfect for New Years

posted byImunch on 12/09/2013

Looks exactly like the picture and have a perfect safety lock so you wont drop them when you dance like crazy for new-years! They are perfectly glamorors and modern at the same time and with that price you're not that scared of loosing them or breaking ... Read more

0 0 0

• I love it!

posted byImunch on 12/09/2013

It's beautiful and a perfect length! The globe can it can spin which is so cute and the water is a beautiful petrol-blue/green color with the bronze-gold! So well done map too and it just makes me dream about traveling so the job is done! I'll wear it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections