serjover

8 14

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very good device, nothing to add

posted byserjover on 02/12/2014

Ultra compact (even less than I expected), very bright (not less than much more bigger models) quality steel body (not afraid to drop), runs on a single AA battery, have an hand lace, glass (not plastic) lens I do not know yet exactly nothing wrong found.... Read more

0 0 0

• Overall good product, having some minor issues

posted byserjover on 02/12/2014

First, very high quality, pleasant to the touch and strong body. Secondly, pleasantly surprised that the sight comes in a nice box of high quality cardboard (can be ordered as a gift for the owner of the weapon). Third - Easy installation, wrench to tighten ... Read more

0 0 0

• Does its job very well!

posted byserjover on 11/27/2013

Excellent, does the job, looks good, good plug european, no more to say, absolutely no difference between original and this one. Powerfull power supply, most of the usb chargers or similar only supply 1A, with this you get 2A, I have read it is enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great remote

posted byserjover on 11/18/2013

The remote sends keyboard presses to the usb which make it easy to configure. No drivers needed on every operating system. Very easy to use. Looks and functions very similar to the MCE Remote. There's too many buttons you're never going to use, at least ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good device for every PC

Just works, no drivers needed in Win7 - I use it for XBMC and it looks much nicer than keyboard+mouse for a HTPC. No batteries included, but for this price I think it's really not a con! Also, the mouse isn't working that great. Great for the price. Since ... Read more

0 0 1

• Very well!

Small, good quality, cheap, and handy. The little elastic lanyard is very practical and does not show wear and tear after almost a years daily wear and use. No real cons that I can think of without really stretching it. So small it could be easy to lose.... Read more

0 0 0

• Great product for reasonable price

Compact, light weight, impressive capacitance, very fast charging rate (my phone charges up to 100% for about 40 minutes - its even faster than charging from wall charger) Becoming rather warm when charging device It takes rather long time to charge it ... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent deal

posted byserjover on 07/04/2013

Tiny sized, decent case quality, good recording quality, responsive, friendly firmware Not 1080p definitely, but 720p is not bad for its price. Mounting could be smaller. Display can't be turned off while recording Great deal. Have already mounted it ... Read more

4 0 13

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections