DX » Community » Reviews » ChrisAbary's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Awesome way to remote your Nikon D3100

posted byChrisAbary on 07/19/2013

Works as advertised. Easy to use, just plug the cable to the receiver trigger, then place batteries and click! click! click! Comes with Free batteries. Mine had a rechargeable CR2 :) The Only thing that bothers me is the cable that was shipped with it.... Read more

0 0 0

• Great set of batteries for a small price!

posted byChrisAbary on 07/14/2013

This battery is a great investment if you are using this for gadgets, motherboard battery replacement for PC and laptops. Not to mention, that Me as a musician I use this for my Guitar Tuners. Works great and has a long lasting life. none so far. You ... Read more

0 0 0

• Works like a charm!

Fast shipping, it did arrived first than the CY-20 Camera Flash I ordered., Works well with Nikon D series with IR sensors, also works with Phottix Battery grip with IR sensors.. none.. quality built remote. Just maybe the case that comes with it.. but ... Read more

0 0 0

• bang for a small price

This flash is really great. Works well with Nikon D3XXX, D5XXX and other D series. What's good with this is that the Double AA battery power requirement which is great just in case you need back up batteries, you can get AA batteries easily. Im using ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections