ShoggyD

7 9

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Not a DPST relay...

posted byShoggyD on 02/08/2014

Its a relay, once I figured out how to wire it it worked fine. I thought it was a DPST relay. It is not. The coil is wired from the middle pair of terminals. The two terminals by themselves are connected internally and the switching connects these... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Keeps my clock working

posted byShoggyD on 09/10/2013

Neat little package. the battery is included. Plenty of information on the internet about the DS1307. Cheap enough too. As usual no connection information. however there is plenty of information on the internet about the chip, its application and... Read more

4 4

ViewMore Hide

• Great 20 x 4 White on Blue Display.

Great 20 x 4 White (characters) on Blue (backlight). Works easily with the arduino library. 4 good mounting holes for permanent integration to a project. As usual no connection information. However all the pins are marked and there is plenty of on... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Red hot deal

What can I say? Its really cheap, works out of the box and even has a little USB cable. Standard male headers come already soldiered onto the board and are breadboard compatible. None so far. Plug it in to the computer and tell the Arduino IDE it... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bigger and lighter than I expected

This has a great brass wire ball that seems to fill the container well. It is bigger than I expected. Mine felt a bit low quality - there is patches where the black paint hasn't covered well and the base pops off from the top much to easily. It is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• DX: a padded envelope is NOT GOOD ENOUGH for posting this product

This LED strip is great. Lots of LEDs, nice and bright. Attached to 12V and its on! I have mine hooked directly to a rechargable battery that's pushing about 13V and have no problems. wires provided to gang multiple modules together too. DX posts... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Unbeatable for the price

Compared to any other clamp multimeter I have seen this is an excellent price. It's easy to use and the instruction manual is even in English! Nice flexible wires on the probes too. The points on the probes are not particularly sharp, you wont be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere