epsalmond

4 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Small and neat

posted byepsalmond on 08/02/2013

Clear display. Good for putting on a prototyping board. Looks good enough that I'd mount it in a car or some other kind of permanent fixture if I did such things. Haven't quite figured out how to use the ammeter part of this yet. There is no and I... Read more

0 0 0

• It's bright

Holy god, this is bright. You seriously cannot look at it at all. I've already blown a power supply on this thing and it handles being overdriven for a few seconds well. Make sure you get a heatsink mounted to the back plate if you want to run it... Read more

0 0 0

• Curiously strong magnets

Super, ridiculously strong. Not too difficult to separate, but they definitely won't come apart accidentally. They are very tiny and will get stuck to things if you don't keep them in an appropriate container. Smashed one of them already. They are... Read more

0 0 0

• Works

I like this rather than the larger 800+ breadboards for complex circuits because it lets me keep the circuits organized into groups. Arduino mini/micros drop right down on these things. They're not too grippy, but they keep the pins held firmly. I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere