Erancara

8 9

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great Bag!

posted byErancara on 02/19/2014

Well... the water compartment is very good! it is planned really good with the specific place for the water hose, really easy to get the water bag in and out of the bag without any hassle. it has many compartments! (water bag one, another 2 big ones, ... Read more

0 0

• Worth every cent!

posted byErancara on 02/13/2014

This is great! both sockets are strong! this charges both my Galaxy S3 Phone And my Galaxy 10.1 Tablet at the same time! exactly what I needed! now I dont have to wait and change cables and chargers anymore! i really like that the charger is strong, not ... Read more

0 0

• low capacity

posted byErancara on 01/01/2014

working batteries, rechargable not really 300 mah, not even 1800. my charger showed only 650 mah on the first charge (Break in charge) very low capacity, much lower than expected. would have never bought them if i knew before... not very useful the empty ... Read more

8 1

• very usefull

posted byErancara on 09/28/2013

Can be used vertically or horizontally, when using horizontally the small part of the button can fold. Really easy to assemble. Rotates on all possible directions. When using an Iphone, the camera is able to take photos and is not hidden by the mounting ... Read more

0 0

• only 50 ML cup

posted byErancara on 05/13/2013

its really cool gadget. folds very clean and unfold with no problem. no leaks or anything. works pretty well. it only 50 ml... like a shot of vodka... not even for black coffee.. you cant really old it if there's coffee inside cuz it gets hot. make really ... Read more

0 0

• Very cute and useful

posted byErancara on 09/23/2012

very cute. good quality. keeps my curtins hooked up tightly. gives the room a nice add. you cannot choose which style of beras you recieve... the rubber band that keeps him locked will probably wear soon... but for now it is holding up well if it was ... Read more

1 0

• these are great!

posted byErancara on 04/06/2012

really helps when using touch screen phones and tablets. i got these to all the members of my family and they all love it! great for games in your phone as well! ( Drawing is much easier) well you have to get used to it for a week or so, but afterwards ... Read more

0 0

• This thing is just great!

posted byErancara on 08/04/2011

This bin is amazing! i got one for every member of my family and put them in the cars, it is just what we all need in the car! it doesnt fall off ever! and gets the car clean cuz the garbage is all in one place! and it folds and unfolds very easily! has ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections