Rourou87

8 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • item can be used and installed in a few minutes

posted byRourou87 on 08/25/2016

item is well made and has a perfect accuracy compared with fluke multimeter, easy to be installed and very usefull fo any workshop or house or a benchtop for electronic use, so reliable and has a gr8 visibility, DX is so good much appreciated for... Read more

Impression: very good product and soo easy to use;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• item is good and accurate and has a fast reading and a small case.

item is good to be used in anyplace in a refrigerator or a cooled room with food products that needs accurate temperature and and humidity, has a nice and very Readfull big LCD, supreme product

Impression: good,perfect,nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• item is well made like described and so reliable for food makers

thermometer is so good made of well product can be washed, used on food products has a good range of temperature, its accuracy is good not bad, but not too accurate might varry about 0.4 degree, but other than that is supreme, good choice

Impression: good,Easy to use;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good quality fast service easy shopping and so reliable

item is very reliable very accurate, compared with Fluke Device, very easy to use, well made product material manufactured so good, very good For DX on those well made products and supreme service

Impression: perfect;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Item is as described and it is soo Hot

posted byRourou87 on 04/23/2015

the Purse is so funny and is liked by my Girl it is so usable by girls it can hold a lot of stuff like coins and others really Nice, i suggest you to buy it

Impression: Extreme hot;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• The product i bought is wonderfull it is as described and very good it is one of my favorite Lighter

posted byRourou87 on 04/23/2015

i suggest you all to buy this lighter it is wonderfull and one of the best, In size and Weight and holding it you can feel you are holding a 100$ lighter, and it is just a perfect Lighter to hold

Impression: Wonderful, light, A++;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• the hammock is good for it's Price

posted byRourou87 on 11/30/2013

the hammock is easy to use, it was packed well u can directly hold the two sides and apply it to the intended place, it's weight is not too much you can carry it with you on a picnic ride, nice item considering it's price the material used to make... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• title is very informative

posted byRourou87 on 11/30/2013

the item is well machined, it is very nice & well finished, the item is robust i have used it and found it reliable, Also the Wrench comes with the items. the packaging they came with is too small and the items were placed over each other that... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere