sofisho

5 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice case!

posted bysofisho on 04/07/2014

It's a very nice, sober case for the phone. Anyway I think the greatest benefit of this product is the material from which is made. PVC guarantees, besides the protection all the cases provide, that the case itself won't break or crack for the prolongued ... Read more

0 0 0

• Gorgeous and usefull

posted bysofisho on 02/17/2014

The Chinesse drawing in the cover is nice and very origina. The design is beautiful and my Kindle Paperwhite fits perfectly and it stays very secured where it has to be. The case is very useffull: it protects the kindle from breaking if it falls and possible ... Read more

0 0 0

• Beautiful and original flashdrive

posted bysofisho on 09/09/2013

It's super cute! The size is perfect, I can have it with my house keys so I will not lose it and it's not uncomfortable at all. When I plugged it to my laptop it worked instantly (some flash drives are harder to plug or to install to the computer, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• Liked it!

posted bysofisho on 09/04/2013

It is bigger of what I had thought it would. The color of the letters is different in each side of the dice and doesn't seem to vanish easily. It is just a dice so it good be good it come with a little box or bag for avoiding to lose it. Mine came with ... Read more

0 0 0

• LOVE DRAGONS!

posted bysofisho on 09/04/2013

It's wonderful it come in pair so I could give one of them to my boyfriend and keep the other. The details on the shape of the dragons are great and the size is perfect (not to big that may result a cumbersome and not tiny either). I really LIKE them!... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections