inger21

5 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • The case looks nice

posted byinger21 on 02/03/2014

it is beautiful. it is just as nice in real life as on the picture. it is cheap. it does not cover screen. The turn off end turn no thing works great. it should have included a rubber band that held it together when closed. and the slots in the lid should ... Read more

0 0

• works well and is easy to use

posted byinger21 on 11/19/2013

it is light in weight, sharp edge that makes it easy to use. it is well in hand, nice in appearance and of good quality. IT is also very cheep there is nothing negative to say about the product. I actually liked it in every way Like the product and i ... Read more

0 0

• a good product but has little quick effect

posted byinger21 on 11/19/2013

it's cheap, does its job and easy to use takes Ca 4-5 min for each layer IT is easy to store you must put nail polish in two stages You need patience to use this tool because it takes longer time than other lamps because of the power of the light bulb.... Read more

0 0

• SanDisk 16gb

posted byinger21 on 08/15/2013

I do not have much knowledge about these cards so I have not tested how much it can handle. but I use it to store photos, songs and apps on. it's has done its job. the card came in a small plastic box in a plastic bag.when I put it in my sony ericsson ... Read more

0 0

• 2 in 1 ballpoint pen.

posted byinger21 on 08/15/2013

The 2 in 1 bolletpen is easy to use, it has a good grip and has two features that both work well. I was expecting that the pen side would not work ass well, but it really dos. the other side dos also work good. Both on my ipad with protective plastic ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections