Pedras

6 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • 2.0 Support for kinect xbox one

posted byPedras on 01/28/2014

Stay on top of the TV, away from tall speakers of the TV, safety against curious children, easy setup, compact. Have to open with care not to break the locks, the fear of breaking little explanatory, snaps open to some extent on the tv hangs too hard.... Read more

0 0 0

• Typical Chinese Flute

posted byPedras on 07/12/2012

-I am a musician and am always willing to learn new musical instruments. -I always liked Chinese music with flute instrumental. -This flute is pretty simple and has a beautiful finish. -Very light and has a good price. -comes with an exclusive tote bag ... Read more

0 0 2

• to Harmonicas Players

I am a harmonica player and I love to play to relax, I bought because I'm loving the sound of the bagpipes. Remember even a harmonica, but reduced in size with the complete musical scale, a portable keychain that can be played anywhere Do not think that ... Read more

0 0 1

• A portable tuner

-A portable tuner that can easily be used to tune guitar, electric guitar, bass and violin against. -With a simple designer fulfills its promise. -The tuning system is by vibration of the instrument. -notes can be automatic with 440Hz or you can even ... Read more

0 0 0

• Small but well signposted

Small but well signposted, easily draws attention to avoid accidents. I usually ride a bike at night and often there is fog, but it's still possible to see the lights flashing. There are several types of combinations of lights, all very striking The installation ... Read more

0 0 1

• Small and practical

Practical things to take small bike or documents or cell,keys,Reletive build quality: good! Holds small things from rain and mud. Holds stuff together even in intense riding . easy to insert and remove, can be used in front or behind near the fork near ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections