zurga

8 120

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Boris Serbia

posted byzurga on 03/20/2018

Pros: its good for the price, you can use it for many things Cons: it need to bi in dark, with other source of light it become little wash out I bought it instead of TV for my bedroom, and it works perfect, plus Champions league with friends

Impression: good;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Boris Serbia

Its good but, it only works if you connect your phone on dongle WiFi, if you connect phone and dongle on same home WiFi it becomes jerky

Impression: Good but;

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• Boris Serbia

its nice for mobility

Impression: Small;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Boris Serbia

Its good lamp, ideal for car glove compartment

Impression: lightly;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Boris Serbia

Perfect eggs every time

Impression: Works great;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Boris Serbia

posted byzurga on 11/16/2016

This is very small and easy to lost :), jokes on side. I'm very pleased with this item, i didn't measure actual speed of transfer but its fast enough. Its ideal for car music or something that requires small amount of taking space. Dosta mali i je... Read more

Impression: good,Small;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Boris Serbia

posted byzurga on 11/16/2016

If you have need to work in dark, or in dark places, this is good lamp, its fairly bright, i had battery pack from another lamt that i lost and its compatible, for me only flaw is button is micro switch (it does its job) but i would prefer one. na... Read more

Impression: good,does the job,Compatibility;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Boris Serbia

posted byzurga on 11/15/2016

Pros:The first impression that the build quality is good, the sound quality is good, easily connects to your phone, the caller's voice is clear, in both directions (indoors) Cons: I was unable to transfer to the English language, maybe cord to be... Read more

Impression: good,muito bom;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere