Isbain

5 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • It works fine

posted byIsbain on 01/22/2014

Good price, works fine My controller is white and the battery color is more like... yellowish. That's hot exactly something that bothers me but it makes it look unofficial (which it is). I haven't used the battery enough to make any comments on how long ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good combo with the silicone case

posted byIsbain on 10/10/2013

Honestly, what I like mostly about this is the fact that my controller looks good, and that it's all protected with this + the silicone case XD. It's a nice thing to have, it prevents smudges on your controller and gives you a better grip on it. I was ... Read more

0 0 0

• Works perfectly =)

It fits nice and perfect on my controller! I also really love the fact that it reinforces the whitness of my controller - the case being translucent and all. It also has this thing where it doesn't seem like your hands sweat at all. I've read a few reviews ... Read more

0 0 0

• Works perfectly :)

It works perfectly! Just as one would expect: all buttons are working (I tested them all). It is literally plug and play. The only problem I see in it is that you can't use it while having a protective case on your controller. It's good for sending quick ... Read more

0 0 1

• It's worth it

posted byIsbain on 08/23/2013

The headset is bigger than I thought by looking at pictures and videos, which is great! The fact that it covers my whole ears makes it great for blocking external sounds. I like the way it looks, and it's comfortable, although in my case my ears hurt ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections