DX » Community » Reviews » alexvasiliu's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Does what it s ment to do

posted byalexvasiliu on 03/12/2014

Nothing much to say really,it feats in any gopro ,actioncam accessory,it's a little bit pricy for a little screw and some plastic.It still is the best buy for this kind of accesories. None to tell you frankly,it feets any tripod,gopro and actioncam extensions.... Read more

0 0 0

• Good value

posted byalexvasiliu on 03/12/2014

I think this is the first dx product that really is a very good buy for value.I actually believe that it s very cheap.Very well buit,versatile and lihtweight One con,the screw on the top is too big,you will need a round plate for a stronger hold.Not a ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good buy

posted byalexvasiliu on 03/04/2014

Great buy,real good suctio on glass,plasti and metal.Versatile arm,can be used i a great variety of positions.Ergonomic,it s foldable and it you ca carry it anywhere. Poor suction o wood and all similar materials,the head is t so stiff,In case you ride ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great buy

posted byalexvasiliu on 02/12/2014

Great ,just a great and cheap product.I ve been using it for almoust a year now and it has been flawless.I used in in snowboarding,downhill biking,sliding on my longboard,horse riding even football.Its a very versatile mount It s perfectrly compatible ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice

posted byalexvasiliu on 11/21/2013

Pretty solid for the money paid.They look apart thats for sure.Easy to fit and they come with a very useful case. Materials are cheap.The lens arrived scatched even if there was some protection in the packaging.Colors differ,not much but if are fixed ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great buy for buck!

posted byalexvasiliu on 11/13/2013

Great value for the money spent.It looks above average.If not for a keen eye they can easily pass as pro goggles.Shady lens,very good for day use,the mirror finish just adds a little extra to the style. Materials feel cheap,the head strap is quite weak ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections