RobWie

4 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works but not on all devices

posted byRobWie on 03/06/2014

The device is well build and light. It fits into the socket and supports an external power supply. I have tested it on my HTC sensation and it worked immediately. It is MHL version 1.0 The device is easy to use, but if you are not aware that it only supports ... Read more

1 0 5

• Great quality

posted byRobWie on 02/06/2014

I have used it to connect my GoPro to the television and it worked instantly. The product has a good build quality and seems very tough. The connection is solid and there is absolutely no movement. I would recommend it to friends and family, if they would ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice Build quality and fits perfect

posted byRobWie on 02/06/2014

Good build quality and good price. It is exactly like the original one. Just a better price. It is great for using it in the car, as it reduces reflections from the waterproof housing. The only thing I can think of is the side button. The side button ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good Stuff

posted byRobWie on 08/11/2013

The product is very lights, very small and is easy to use. The iron ends are a little narrow, but with some pressure they fit well and do not fall out of the electricity source. none Maybe, good to buy more that one, as they are cheap, very useful when ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections