fcollinsjr

33 649

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very bright and durable

posted byfcollinsjr on 06/01/2017

Works great! I used these lights to modify the rear trunk lid on my '94 Lincoln Mark VIII to light up like the one on my '97 Mark VIII LSC. A reasonably easy job, I removed the trunk decorative reflector panel, separated the 2 plastic halves with... Read more

Impression: Good price,Very Bright,Quality;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Safty First

posted byfcollinsjr on 06/01/2017

Good quality and easy to install.

Impression: Bright,Quality,Easy Install;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent plug and play BT

posted byfcollinsjr on 05/27/2017

good quality and easy to use.

Impression: Very good,excellent,Quality;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun and Enjoyable

An easy way to make breakfast fun and enjoyable for everyone. Just spray the mould with Pam or some other oil so eggs don't stick, separate 2 eggs (I bought 2x SKU: 341629 yolk separators for this), pour the 2 egg whites into the mould followed by... Read more

Impression: Fun,Quality,enjoyable;

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun and Enjoyable

An easy way to make breakfast fun and enjoyable for everyone. Just spray the mould with Pam or some other oil so eggs don't stick, separate 2 eggs (I bought 2x SKU: 341629 yolk separators for this), pour the 2 egg whites into the mould followed by... Read more

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun and Enjoyable

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• An EGGcellent little tool

Good solid construction and I like how it sits on top of a cup leaving you with both hands free to crack the eggs. I bought 2 (1 for each eye) to go with SKU: 379814 (rabbit), SKU: 374410 (owl) and SKU: 371149 (skull) silicone omelette moulds.... Read more

Impression: Very Handy;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Bang For The Buck

posted byfcollinsjr on 05/26/2017

Pros: well packaged and works great, got this on sale for a fantastic price for a class 10 msd Cons: Really slow delivery but that has more to due to the Postal services and not DX. Was concerned with how long it was taking and customer service et... Read more

Impression: Works great,Quality,Great price;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Bang For The Buck HID Kit

posted byfcollinsjr on 05/17/2017

Tested upon delivery and everything works great and looks of quality build. Make sure the H3 bulbs fit your car, if not you should be able to fab up an adapter easily. As I'm fabricating the "Totally Useless Factory Headlights" on my 94 Mark VIII,... Read more

Impression: Great value;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Pen Light For Mechanics

posted byfcollinsjr on 05/16/2017

This is a great little pen light and a fantastic buy at the price. I would say it is comparable to my $100 snap-on pen light. A great addition to my tool box.

Impression: Quality,Impressive,versatile;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere