fcollinsjr

26 477

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great Bang For The Buck

posted byfcollinsjr on 05/26/2017

Pros: well packaged and works great, got this on sale for a fantastic price for a class 10 msd Cons: Really slow delivery but that has more to due to the Postal services and not DX. Was concerned with how long it was taking and customer service et... Read more

Impression: Works great,Quality,Great price;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Bang For The Buck HID Kit

posted byfcollinsjr on 05/17/2017

Tested upon delivery and everything works great and looks of quality build. Make sure the H3 bulbs fit your car, if not you should be able to fab up an adapter easily. As I'm fabricating the "Totally Useless Factory Headlights" on my 94 Mark VIII,... Read more

Impression: Great value;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Pen Light For Mechanics

posted byfcollinsjr on 05/16/2017

This is a great little pen light and a fantastic buy at the price. I would say it is comparable to my $100 snap-on pen light. A great addition to my tool box.

Impression: Quality,Impressive,versatile;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best Flashlight Ever!!!

posted byfcollinsjr on 05/16/2017

This is a nice heavy high quality flashlight that is so bright you will feel like you have the sun in the palm of your hands. For the price you are basically buying the batteries and getting the flashlight for free. This is now one of my most... Read more

Impression: High Quality,awsome,Super bright;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Absolutely Amazing

posted byfcollinsjr on 05/10/2017

The quality and precision are out of this world, the power is amazing and turning the top creates a fun fireworks display

Impression: Amazing,Durable,Build Quality Is Outstanding;

15 0

ViewMore Hide

• A Great Buy

posted byfcollinsjr on 05/04/2017

seems to work and of good quality

Impression: good,Quality;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• good economical cable

Good price for what it is, I wouldn't use them with my Sennheiser headphones but with regular headphones they do the job fine.

Impression: good;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• good economical headphones

Bought these with my DZ09 bluetooth smart watch phone. They paired up quick and easy and sound good.

Impression: Very good,Cheap price;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• A Great Buy

Fantastic quality and look. Just a great way to personalize and enhance your vehicles look for very little money. As an occasional judge at car shows, I can tell you, all the tiny little details add up and some times you could have a tie and a be... Read more

Impression: Good price,Quality,attractive;

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great relief for aches and pains

The massager works great and the battery life is very impressive. I've been using it every day for a week now and it is definitely helping with my soar back, shoulder and knees. The amount of power generated by this item is also very impressive. a... Read more

Impression: Very good,excellent,Cheap;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere