evgenyla

5 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very comfortable

posted byevgenyla on 02/27/2017

Pros: cheap, very comfortable to wear, lightweight. Cons: in the manual there is no instructions how to change prompt language from Chinese to English. Had to figure it out myself - you have to press simultaneously on front volume button and... Read more

Impression: Good sound,Comfortable,bad manual;

0 0 0

• Very good phone

posted byevgenyla on 02/24/2017

For this price - unbeatable. Smooth android 7, good battery life (almost 2 days of intense use), no unwanted pre-installed software. Solid aluminum body, good screen. Good case and screen protector are MUST. Only con - tha charging port is little... Read more

Impression: great;

0 0 0

• Great light

posted byevgenyla on 10/23/2011

Very high output. I don't have a measuring equipment, so I don't know the accurate lumen count, but it's very bright. Good construction. I put my light on AR15 (real, not airsoft) with TDI adapter and took it to the range. Works fine. Can use both... Read more

0 0 0

• Very nice but not perfect

posted byevgenyla on 05/20/2011

It does what it suppose to do for very attractive price. The quality is good, the size is good. The screws are too short, had to improvise other screws, longer ones. It's a pity that the locking lags are only at the sides if the rails and not at -... Read more

0 0 0

• Great compact carry light

posted byevgenyla on 08/04/2010

Compact - fits easily in the pocket. Very bright for it's size, good side spill. You get blinding center spot and good side spill. Doesn't heat at all with 3.0V primary, Gets warm with 3.6V rechargeable, but nothing one can't handle for some No at... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere