huhugrub

6 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • compact bike tool

posted byhuhugrub on 04/15/2014

It has the most common of items needed for quick repair out in he field, of note is the chain break for repair broken chains in the field. It is a cheap product, and mostly matches the product on display. The product is functional, but could have had ... Read more

0 0

• Nice controller

posted byhuhugrub on 02/12/2014

Buttons works well, functions as a MAME controller on my android 4.4.2 Kitkat phone no problem. Battery time is around 3-4 hours constant use, maybe even more as I don't charge that often. Blue tooth connection works well with my android phone. There ... Read more

1 0

• Works well

Its cheap, it works well on my nexus 4, and power charges at ruffly 3/4 of a normal power adapter. Quality is not great, its not terribly stylish at all. The activation LED light is bright, very bright at night. Also the phone has charged, it makes a ... Read more

0 0

• Hmm, do I trust it?

It looks the part, and the electronics make it look quite funky, with an adjustable temp control. The sale picture did not match what I got entirely, the temp control was different and positioned such that high was pointing essentially in the low setting ... Read more

0 0

• Great

It small, quite small. I use it when cycling, connect my small bud ear phones and use velcro dot to attach it to the rear helmet, and pair it to my phone. Works very well. Battery lasts a long time. The button operation take a little getting used to, ... Read more

3 1

• Review

Allows you connect a blue tooth device to your stereo aux easily (eg your phone). Blue tooth connection and audio quality is good. Self contained battery so can use it on the go. NFC to switch your phone to blue tooth and load music program with an appropriate ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections