designjah

5 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • good 3 watt 12 volt led

posted bydesignjah on 05/22/2014

easy to use with 12 volt systems. I've used these hooked directly to a solar charged 12 volt agm battery for shed lighting and with 12 volt ac to dc power supplies. Works great. Surprisingly bright for a 3 watt LED. I recommend a dimmer between to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good enough for the hobbyist

posted bydesignjah on 01/27/2014

They work well enough for their intended purpose. I'm using them as a step on on/off switch for a light box. I've also added them to some extension cords to add a quick switch instead of having to unplug from the wall. I still unplug from the wall... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• works well enough

posted bydesignjah on 01/27/2014

Big tube of thermal "glue". Works well enough to attach LEDs to heatsinks. I've used it to thermally connect home made heatsinks as well. Seems to work just fine. Can be removed with some effort unlike many of the 2 part thermal epoxies.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great little heatsinks

posted bydesignjah on 11/20/2013

well made small little heat sinks. I like the fanned out fins instead of just straight fins like many other heat sinks have. Made of aluminum so heat dissipation should be good (copper would be even better). I didn't care for the adhesive tape I I... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great buy. Works well

posted bydesignjah on 11/20/2013

Great bang for buck. You get enough for many projects. The different sizes are very useful. This stuff shrinks just like the stuff from my local store but is a fraction of the price. I also recommend sku 23452 to complete the selection of sizes. a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere