DX » Community » Reviews » Veronica2645's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Muy buen producto, de muy buena calidad, de verdad lo recomiendo.

posted byVeronica2645 on 08/04/2015

Pros: Es un muy buen producto, mas barato de lo que lo venden en mi país, llego en perfectas condiciones y es un producto muy funcional. Es de gran material, llevo dos años con el y me sirve perfectamente bien aun. Cons: No tengo nada en contra,... Read more

Impression: perfect,Awesome,nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute, beautiful, useful and cheap

Pros: It is very beautiful and looks great to write little notes is perfect. Makes a great gift for a very cheap price. Easy, useful, cheap and pretty. Cons: The product have no cons. I really satisfied with, is amazing.

Impression: cute,Beautiful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• really beautiful and very cheap

Pros: Very good, fits and protects it well. Much cheaper than available in stores my country. Easy to slip your tablet and prevents dust. Cons: None, I would buy this again.

Impression: Beautiful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very helpful and very cheap

Pros: is very easy and very nice to use for both phone and tablet alike, exactly the type of product I was looking for. I highly recommend this product. Cons: none, it makes my life easy

Impression: Very helpful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great to avoid stress

Pros: the product is very nice, I use it when I feel very stressed and help me a lot to relax, the shipment was fast and arrived in perfect condition. I definitely recommend it. Cons: I have none.

Impression: excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very nice and very cheap

posted byVeronica2645 on 08/03/2015

Pros: the product is very nice, elegant and very cheap, the shipment was fast and arrived in perfect condition, is very small which makes it very nice. I definitely would buy here. Cons: I have none, I recommend it

Impression: cheap and beautiful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very nice, very elegant

posted byVeronica2645 on 08/03/2015

Pros: the product is very nice, elegant, it fits perfectly well, shipping was fast and arrived in perfect condition. I definitely would buy here. Cons: None

Impression: Very nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I like it very much

posted byVeronica2645 on 07/30/2015

It´s a great product and i recommend it very much!!!! very elegant and is really nice!!!! it fit perfectly

Impression: good and nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere