DX » Community » Reviews » FelipeConcatto's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • An elegant belt

posted byFelipeConcatto on 09/06/2012

This belt has a great build quality, soft leather, and looks so good. The leather texture is stylish, and the price is fair, good cost-benefict. It's strong, but malleable. Just a little hard to adjust the length, but I think it happens because be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good protection and comfortable

posted byFelipeConcatto on 09/02/2012

It's a glove very comfortable, mainly in grip. Quality seems good. The top it's hard and offer an excellent protection for the hands. It don't get bad smell. The velcro belt had a bad needlework, and could be more longer. It's hard to remove the I... Read more

2 1

ViewMore Hide

• Best cost-benefit

posted byFelipeConcatto on 09/02/2012

This webcam is really plug-and-play, no driver needed. It's works perfectly in Windows 7 64 bits and Windows XP 32 bits that I tested Image quality is so good for his price Perfect to use in a CRT monitor The support is not so good. It's easy to a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best cost-benefict

posted byFelipeConcatto on 01/31/2012

An amazing webcam. The quality of the image is very good for its price. And the most important: it doesn't need a specific driver! Works on Windows 7 64 bits. Video call works fine. The FPS is quite high compared to cheap webcams. Also, the cable... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• It does what promise

posted byFelipeConcatto on 01/27/2012

- It works perfectly good in my Samsung 5230 (Star), although not made for it. - The price is good. - Quality isn't sooo good. - Some of these that I bought was broke in three month - It's a little hard to plug in my Star If you want to use a P2 a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Satisfaction guaranteed

- If this is not a genuine product, is almost one; - The blades are good and durable; - Most comfortable than other blades; - Great quality; - Price is excellent; You can use one blade more than a month Really no cons! The box comes with four and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• One of best cheap watches

Amazing watch with a excellent price. Precise, resistant, confortable and beatiful. It also marks day and the weekday. Really water resistant. Comes with battery. Some difficulty to set weekday. The watchband isn’t sooo durable. Sometimes, weekday... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A very practical tool to carry with yourself

-Very portable, lightweak; -Come with most useful pieces; -Magnetic hold; -The quality of the steel is good -Strong pieces -The top cap screw have some gap; -It's hard to rearrange pieces inside; -Unconfortable body; -Can be more cheap Although a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere