Fenki

33 17

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good

posted byFenki on 08/13/2011

This is a nice little servo for fun-, slow- and park-flyers. IT works perfectly with my Multiplex receivers. All 6 servo I bought have no jitter and work precise and fast. As any other servo in this size with plastic gears, the gear can break. So... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cool stuff!

This thing looks great with a jet helmet! My friends were fascinated when I arrived with this one. It prevents you from eating all the insects flying arround with over 100 miles per hour ;-p Hmm... there was some strange smell when it arrived. So... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good one

A nice little ESC. I use this one in most of my fun- and park-flyers. For a motor which draws arround 20 to 25 amps, it stays quite cool. The included BEC supplies current for the receiver and 5 servo without problems. None so far. If your setup a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good price

I use this connectors (as most people, I think) for the connection between ESC and motor in model planes. The connection is good and they fit well. For some applications I also use them in other electronics stuff. They are easy to use and good to... Read more

2 1

ViewMore Hide

• Highspeed

I use this motor in a scrap built foam jet with a 3S battery and 5 * 4.75 prop. Total weight of the modell is about 300g. This makes it a really fast plane! Not a con, but my motor came in gold color, not black. Except of that: No vibration, no no... Read more

3 1

ViewMore Hide

• Cool!

This is a nice little motor for foam-jets. I use it in a scratch built foam jet wit about 600 gramm weight, a 7*5 pusher prop ans 1200 mAh battery. It works great and gives a good speed. There is nothing to complain. Maybe the build quality is a a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice little battery

I bought three of them for my scrap built park flyers to replace the very old 1000mAh batteries. They give my 25 amps without any problems (24 would be within the spec. But be aware: if always using the LiPo at the maximum rating, it's lifetime I... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for the price

Locally I can get this connector too with a little better quality and same price (same price for ONE connector as I get the 10-pack here!!). So even if I would 5 of the connectors, it would still be a good one. They are not always easy to connect... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and good

The bag looks good built and stable. There are several layers of fireproof materials in it. I can't really say if the bag is good, since none of my batteries caught fire or exploded until now. But at least, it gives a better feeling when batteries... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality

I bought this battery for my selfmade airplanes. Even after flying mostly full throttle (the motor uses 45 to 50 amps then), the battery doesn't get too hot. When they arrived, charge was arround 40 percent and one cell was 0.21 volt out of After... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere