chiaotzuu

8 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice inexpensive pack of 10 LEDs

posted bychiaotzuu on 06/21/2014

This is a well priced pack of 10 infrared LEDs. The leads are very long and easy to deal with. The consistency of the product appears good so far. The angle of emission seems to be rather narrow. But they are quite powerful for such a small bulb (3mm)... Read more

0 0

• Basic shears

posted bychiaotzuu on 06/21/2014

These hair cutting shears (thinning shears) are basic but good. It is pretty similar to the one found at my local dollar store. For right-handed users only. Not for left-handed users. The handle is hard plastic and this may be uncomfortable after long-... Read more

0 0

• Tiny handy tool for your wallet or pocket

posted bychiaotzuu on 05/13/2014

This mini multi tool is small and durable with many useful functions. I like how it has many different wrench sizes. It is truly the most tools in the smallest package. It is very durable so far and looks impressive. The exposed cutting edges may be dangerous ... Read more

0 0

• Compatibility unclear!

posted bychiaotzuu on 05/10/2014

All the covers which do fit, fit well and protect the laptop computer from dust and other damages. It blends in well with the color of the laptop. This product set does not include all the sockets in my Macbook Pro! I was under the impression it fits ... Read more

0 0

• Looks good

posted bychiaotzuu on 05/10/2014

The appearance of this tie clip is good. It's metal and doesn't look cheap. It's about the right size and proportion for the average person. The color goes with many outfits. Functionally the product has some issues. When you use your fingers to open ... Read more

0 0

• Doesn't hold key securely

posted bychiaotzuu on 05/01/2014

Made out of durable metal Has all the functions advertised Does not interfere with key use Inexpensive set of tools Extremely compact Does not fit the key snugly Key slips out of the tool Difficult to get on or off a keychain apparatus The key slips out ... Read more

0 0

• Thumb hole too big!

Works to hold books open Fits most or all books Nifty conversation starter Thumb hole too big for smaller hands Takes a lot of force to hold a book open Not as functional as it looks Before getting this product I would use my thumb and pinkie finger to ... Read more

0 0

• Decent and least expensive 7" tablet case

Least expensive of its type on dx.com Fits as advertised No hole at the back for camera Viewing angle is not adjustable Frame is a little too thick The frame is too thick so I can't push the menu buttons on the screen when in landscape mode. The product ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections