Mattara

68 60

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • I'm using it right now!

posted byMattara on 08/04/2017

Good for the price. Battery lasted me about 3 hours of continuous music listening (through my body, the phone was on my back pocket). Simple lightweight, reliable. If something, the apparatus would need some sort of battery indication. No all you... Read more

Impression: Useful;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Impressive semicovers for cycling shoes

posted byMattara on 05/23/2017

I have already worn out one of these, and now bought a new pair. Good quality. These serve as a semicolor in semiwet or semicold conditions. During the winter I wear them under large covers, during the summer I wear these when the tarmac is wet or... Read more

Impression: nice usefull;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not too bright

posted byMattara on 02/02/2017

Build quality seems ok, there are nice options for all the different colors and how to cycle them. Measured lux output was 1200 at the brightest spot, not quite enough for a desk lamp but quite enough for a background mood light. Cons: the remote... Read more

Impression: Interesting;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• How not to be not seen

posted byMattara on 02/12/2016

I have had items like these for years, they are great in bikes, baby strollers, sledges, kick bikes, even in clothing. Good visibility. I have even used these red lights when taking astronomical photos in the darkness, I heard red light does not a... Read more

Impression: crude but functional;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bright but thick

posted byMattara on 11/11/2015

Nice and bright torch. First it came in broken, had a long and tedious conversation with DX support. They wanted to sell the defective item to me, but I did not want it. Returned it, second one came. There is a loose part inside, and there is no I... Read more

Impression: Bright;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Better than it looks

Like these, the towel inside is made of (bad quality) paper fabric, but it is stroung enough to last for a use or two. Almost impossible to open, but clearly these are made for emergenscy use only! I will store a couple of these in my bike, it has... Read more

Impression: Pills!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Light and small for locking of things not important for you

Works, easy to set up and use. Rather flimsy, I bet a grown man could snap the mechanism apart in the lock. The wire is thick enough to stop vandals without tools, but the lock itself seems to be the weak spot here, it is made of plastic. Maybe it... Read more

Impression: Satisfied;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Thick but nice

It is too thick to fit between the strings of a classical guitar without stretching the strings. Makes quite a tight fitting, but on the other hand it will stay put. Easy to use, seems to do the trick. Bigger than I thought, but I am not sure if... Read more

Impression: OK;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Soft and sleek, quite thin though

Fits even my considerably large head. OK purchase, can be worn under (bike) helmets or other, seem warm even though it is rather thin.

Impression: cool;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• These are the best

posted byMattara on 10/29/2015

I have purchased numerous articles like this, these are the best. Bright, batteries last a long time even in cold conditions, easy to use and easy to attach in bikes, scoots, sledges, trolleys etc. The only con is that the light attachment can get... Read more

Impression: Bright,Small;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere