Nick17200

8 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good freme for beginners

posted byNick17200 on 07/09/2014

The frame comme in good conditions. The arms are good quality.Lower plane has a power distribution board.The kit comes with the necessary mounting screws and a velcro belt for attaching battery ! The two arms were red shade too dark. There seems a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good Wireless Remote control

posted byNick17200 on 04/26/2014

I bought 10 sets of this model of remote I am very happy with them. They consium low power, long-range . Working frequency: 433.92MHz, Control modes: Latch (L), Unlatch (M), They report excellent price! Honestly recommend! It is very neatly built,... Read more

2 1

ViewMore Hide

• Very usefulness tool for electronics builder

posted byNick17200 on 04/26/2014

I was very surprised by the many functions you have this tool.The software has a user friendly interface and beautiful color. The manufacturer has included in downloaded software demonstrations even video tutorials very useful It is a useful tool... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful for remote control

posted byNick17200 on 04/20/2014

I bought this set to use for Arduinoapplications . I realized this set for a short distance transmission temperature outside my house. In tests I had the pleasure to see that the transmitter goes up to about 100 meters ! The transmitter is stable... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Verry good for Turnigy 9x transmiters

posted byNick17200 on 04/20/2014

I bought this battery intending to mount it in my station Turnigy 9x. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it fits perfectly well into place battery station has the advantage that is equipped with several power sockets and easily adapts to any 2... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fit perfect to my Turnigy9x transmiter

posted byNick17200 on 03/31/2014

I bought this battery for my Turnigy 9x transmitter. Accumulator it performs better than the NiMH that I had. With this battery running time on the display increased to about 10 hours. I am overjoyed that fits perfectly into the seat of the and is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for Arduino beginers

posted byNick17200 on 10/31/2013

I bought this kit for experimenting with my students. Works on SPI and is very easy to order with an Arduino Uno.The PCB Board is marked and that makes the components to be easy mounted. The device works from the first try if it's built properly.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good for Quad !

posted byNick17200 on 10/31/2013

I bought 4 PCs. to build my quad biking. Silent work, develop a great power and with a propeller of 10x45 can be reached at 600w.Are neat and have made high quality bearings ! With these engines can pick up electronic equipment and a video camera... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere