Filipides

4 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Magnifier

posted byFilipides on 06/25/2014

OK for the low price, magnifies well, useful item for the kid's first encounter with enlarging the view. Not a real microscope, of course, just a good (above average) magnifier. Useful to see the small print on money which otherwise can't be seen. Has ... Read more

0 0

• Useful product

I think the product is a must have for everyone who does not have light on their bicycle. Price is more than OK. Cheap enough to be in everyone's drawer and to be used when needed. One light white for front and other red, both also with blinking mode ... Read more

0 0

• OK

Good product for the price, large enough to hold them in the hand comfortably. My 9 year old has fun with them first day he has them, when he will get tired of them he will give them to a friend, I guess. When friend will get tired of them, he could do ... Read more

0 0

• OK product.

posted byFilipides on 04/14/2014

Good item, works well, does what it is supposed to do. Must have for every photographer. The suction cup sticks it to the table if it needs to be in fixed position. Produces suitably strong current of air. I think that the material is of a good quality ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections