clausweb

7 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Not working...very bad quality

posted byclausweb on 04/06/2014

Worst batteryes ever. Don`t buy them. I don`t reccomand! Buy others items with your money or just give them to a homeless, it`s much better. Very bad quality. Those batteryes are the worst posible in whole world. Please don`t buy it, them are crappy. ... Read more

1 0 2

• Universal Bike Bicycle Silicone Holding Elastic Strap for Flashlight/Cell P

posted byclausweb on 04/01/2014

If you ride your bike alot like myself, you find it's a hassle to take out your phone in and out to check for messages, change music, and etc. With this strap, I just put it on my handle bars and just not worry about it. It's pretty study mounting my ... Read more

0 0 0

• I like it. It cheap and useful. Good for biking, hiking and runing.

It is chipper than branded Buff in 10 times. It do not have any seams. Quality is pretty good. I use it when biking and hiking in summer, spirng and winter but under 0 degrees. Also I use it when I snowboarding as face mask in winter. I have nothing to ... Read more

0 0 0

• Protective Bumper Frame for iPhone 4S – Stylish Protective TPU Bumper Fram

Great product, good construction and materials, and protects the sides, dont't changes the width of the phone too. Fits perfectly on my iPhone 4/4S. Looks great on a black iPhone. The shipping time... For now, i don't find any cons that i can write about ... Read more

0 0 0

• I love this product and i will recomand it!

I recommand this product! Sits nice under my saddle when I ride at night, very bright flasshig and very nice built This lamp is lightweight. I have not yet tested with water. If will be waterprof wold be great. Price it`s correct, looks nice, works great.... Read more

0 0 0

• Protective Bumper Frame for iPhone 4S

posted byclausweb on 03/06/2014

Great product, good construction and materials, and protects the sides, dont't changes the width of the phone too. Fits perfectly on my iPhone 4/4S. Looks great on a black iPhone. The shipping time... For now, i don't find any cons that i can write about ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great product...

posted byclausweb on 03/06/2014

Nice MicroSD, if you need one, you must buy this one. Is exactly what it advertised. Excellent quality of this product. I bought it initialy for my brothers smartphone but I using it for my gopro hero 3+ now and works without any problem. I tryed it in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections