DX » Community » Reviews » matiascaceres's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice and cute keychain

posted bymatiascaceres on 12/20/2013

Its a perfect gift four your friend or girlfriend. Also its a perfect keychain that everybody will love and ask you about. Its a pig! Its lovely. It has got a heart shaped belly which activates the flashlight when pressed. Not that good overall in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Keep your phone safe in your pocket

Very good quality of the leather. Rigid structure to keep your phone safe in your pocket. Waist case for the belt. It leaves the sides of the phone, kind of unprotected. There is no laces to take your phone out of the case, you just have to grab... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Simple way of keeping your iPhone safe

Nice feeling leather surface. It is the perfect size for iPhone 5 / 5S. Comfortable lace to pull and take out your phone. Maybe sometimes you can mistake what side of the Pouch the lace goes, when you put your phone in. And it may be a little to I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Simple way to cut your SIM

Nice quality. Looks tough. It includes three very useful adapters from SIM / MicroSIM to nanoSIM. Easy to use. Excelent price. No big cons. It simply does what its meant for. I own an iPhone 5, and when I first get it, I had to cut my old SIM into... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• This is the set of lenses you should buy

Really good overall quality. It doesn't scratch your phone, because it has got a protective surface. The photos look really good almost in a professional way. Macro and fisheye, in separate lenses I don't have cons for this item, except that in of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice set of cups

- Nice set of cups. - Ideal for the living room - Shiny material - I liked the inner side painted white - It may turn a little hot when you use them for coffee. Its okay though, because it seems more like a decorative object. Nothing else to say,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere