spMiney

6 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Awesome product

posted byspMiney on 01/06/2014

Feels and looks just like the original and at a great price. Complete bundle, nunchuck feels really good, worked well at all tested games (like mario party, rayman and wario ware). Good response and battery consume. Couldnt find any this far. I believe ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good controller, works really well

works with motion plus, feels the same weight as the original, does not look like more battery consuming than other ones, great price for a complete product (case, nunchuck and controller bundle). Looks just like the picture The nunchuck quality could ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great controller at a good price

Fits well on hands, buttons not too tight and not too loose, good quality, long wire, good looking (just like the picture). grey buttons were a little tight but it requires nearly no gameplay to make them ok. There are other cheaper choices, but it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good controller, but there are better ones

A good controller, fits well on hands, heavy enough to feel comfortable, buttons not too tight and not too lose. Survived a lot of super smash bros brawls without losing quality Short wire is the only con I can point out but, for me, that's a huge one ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great battery at low cost

Easy to charge, cheap, NiMH battery, long in game duration, same quality for all the ten units I got which sometimes doesn't happen. has to charge a while longer than others from different material to maintain battery life and the declared power is larger ... Read more

0 0 0

• Best cost/benefit

Easy to charge, cheap, NiMH battery, long in game duration, same quality for all the ten units I got which sometimes doesnt happen. has to charge a while longer than others from different material to maintain battery life and the declared power is larger ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections