jcdion

9 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Amazing for your embedded application

posted byjcdion on 03/15/2014

One of the most compatible sdcard chipset for embedded systems High quality Brand name Great Capacity Comes with a big SD card case None These have the perfect chipset to match up with your embedded board such as a raspberry pi or other (odroid, wandboard ... Read more

0 0

• Just the right size, just the right price

Works great No glitching Micro hdmi end is relatively low profile compared to standard cables Well built, rigid, robust, sturdy None Just be careful not to strain your connector on your device with too large or stiff an hdmi cable. Works great with my ... Read more

0 0

• Great slimport device

Nice color :) Connectors sturdy Case is robust Fun to output to the big screen As with most the video output device the charging level will be limited while outputing video (I am thinking 700mA to 1A range for this one) I have used it with a Nexus 7 (... Read more

0 0

• Not the real thing but works regardless

*I love the versatility of this kind of mount, any smooth-backed devices can be used with it, no more buying customer proprietary mounts for each device you have *Arm is long and sturdy *Ball joint orients the direction desired *Bought 2 but second one ... Read more

0 0

• The all-in-one of MHL connectors

Works as expected Has all the connectivity you could want The form factor is much smaller than expected The button switching is great and lights up in different colors from red to blue depending on current use Charger throughput can be less than expected ... Read more

0 0

• The watch for the true car enthusiast

Best car watch in the world Nice and bright Sweet look Precise buttons Comfort None that can be discern At the time of purchase different band colors were not readily available but I think you can get a more conservative black band version if you desire ... Read more

0 0

• Sweet looking, touch improvements

Super modern looking Large displays Sweet LED look Super comfortable strap Touchscreen Buttonless is super cool! Instructions on use are clear Easy to maintain, standard battery Configuration is unresponsive "SET" side of screen does not work ... Read more

0 0

• Styley digital watch at a great price

Great styling Nice construction Easy to use Easy to configure Adjustable comfort Fun to read Friends love it Display/watch component a bit bulky This watch is a lot of fun to turn on and wear. Easy to read and easy to explain :) The color combination ... Read more

0 0

• Nice little switches

Look like high quality micro switches The switch clicking sounds just right The red color of the button is nice, has that thinkpad feeling Standard format and size none Hoping to use these for a few mouse repairs and will attempt to re-purpose them for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections