DX » Community » Reviews » Schmorglebot's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Replacement barrel jack

posted bySchmorglebot on 04/08/2015

Pros: The price, its cheap and you can tell. Cons: The units feel cheap, like they are made of a cheap alloy. Other thoughts: The sound quality is fine but time will tell if they stand up to the rigors of the road.

Impression: Nice!,jack;

0 0 0

• Cold arms? Try these

Pro: The price, these are much cheaper than brand name arm warmers and are just as good quality. Cons: The only problem i have is the size, thats not really the fault of the product. I ordered a small but wow, small is very small. These would fit... Read more

Impression: such warm,many tight;

0 0 0

• wireless computer for cheap!

Pro: the price, this computer was dirt cheap considering its functionality and the fact that it's wireless. Cons: The light isnt SUPER bright but works well at night. I also wish that the transmission range was greater than 80mm so that i could on... Read more

Impression: Wow ohdayum!;

0 0 0

• Beats buying and OEM part

posted bySchmorglebot on 03/20/2015

Pros: It was really cheap compared to buying an OEM part or sending my ipod to get repaired. The tools were sufficient, some were not even necessary. I just looked on youtube for a tutorial and just did it. Worked like a charm. Cons: Some or the i... Read more

Impression: Beats buying and OEM part;

0 0 0

• I've seen the light

posted bySchmorglebot on 04/16/2014

I bought the Cree-XM-L T6 3200lm 3-mode White Bicycle Headlamp with the intention of not only cycling at night and not relying completely on street lamps as well as being more visible to cars on the road. The unit succeeded in all these areas and... Read more

0 0 0

• Well Priced and Feature packed

posted bySchmorglebot on 01/28/2014

The unit is cheap, Easy to use and install. It has many different light/flashing sequence configurations available to the user at the push of a button. The battery life is incredibly long despite the LEDs being very bright through our the lifespan... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere