tulonCZ

23 98

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Lower luminous flow, but power-saving and very little heating

posted bytulonCZ on 07/06/2017

In my impropru test rig, this LED bulb measured only 0,36VA (U=12V,I=0,03A) and peaked at just 51°C at the LED emmitors (and only 39,4°C at the base board). Measured relative luminous flux was 15% lower than with regular glass 5W5 bulb at the same... Read more

Impression: Cheap,low power consumption,Excelent temperature management;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Same luminosity as glass 5W5 bulb, high temperature

posted bytulonCZ on 07/06/2017

In my impropru test rig, this LED bulb measured 2,16VA (U=12V,I=0,18A) and peaked 117°C at the base board (but only 105°C at the LED emmitors themselves). Measured relative luminous flux was 145% higher than with regular glass 5W5 bulb at the same... Read more

Impression: Decent price,good luminous flux,High temperature;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice dual/hybrid time display watches, WR50m

posted bytulonCZ on 11/23/2016

Pros: - this is not a counterfeit product, but instead an original Chinese manufacturer building their brand; that always signifies higher quality because of responsibility - build quality is very nice, fully comparable to original Timex watches -... Read more

Impression: Cheap,Decent materials,WR 50m;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Kitchen timer with 99:59 limit

Pros: - design - built quality and plastic quality and colors are good - loud beeping - runs on 1x standard AAA battery - you could set up to 99 minutes 59 seconds (see attached photo) - you could reset the time by pressing "Min" and "Sec" buttons... Read more

Impression: Simple,Nice design;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• Seems to work

Pros: - could be operated without batteries, powered by USB cable - after it warms up, it does help against mosquito bites scratching - at least momentarily Cons: - none? Remarks: this device seems to work by warming up the chemicals injected by a... Read more

Impression: Good price;

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice constantly shining clock - if you provide external power supply

I needed a clock that constantly shines. This does - if you provide external +5V power supply. You need the "H"/3,5x1,35 power connector. Pros: - constant green backlight - if you make your own USB power cable - you could run it on 3xAAA batteries... Read more

Impression: Nice backlight;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• I keep one at work

Pros: - voltmeter is your basic diagnostic tool, so I need one both at home and secondary at work. This one has a good price, so I keep it at work. - when turned off (on stand-by), it doesn't deplete battery even after months of inactivity - the -... Read more

Impression: Satisfied,Good value for money,Neccessity;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good survival item

Pros: - you cannot beat the price - it could start fires by concentrating direct sunlight! - despite being a fresnel lens, the grooves are not too noticeable and you could read small text with it (as much as the 3x magnification allows) Cons: - it... Read more

Impression: Cheap,Lightweight,Superb Price;

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nicely visible on motorbike

Pros: - from some angles (near 90°), it reflects incoming light (even scattered/indirect) great (see photos) - from other angles, it's not "shiny reflective", but it still uses remnants of daylight to at least look bright (see photos) - the glue -... Read more

Impression: Safety First,Good adhesive;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• Eliminating most of the blind spots

Pros: - I have a minivan, so this helps a lot against blind spots - the mirror is tilted by default, but even after you glue it on, you are free to turn it on the base, thus directing where the tilt should be and setting up if you want to look the... Read more

Impression: good,Useful,Indispensable;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere