moooru

26 73

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good product

posted bymoooru on 05/14/2017

A cheap product that can protect your hearing. I use them for the motorcycle along with other plugs bought from DX. These are slightly softer than other products, they may be more suitable for those who prefer soft plugs. Thank you DX for fast... Read more

Impression: good;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very usefull

posted bymoooru on 05/14/2017

For me these are the best. Sufficiently soft, light, just as good as they should not lose shape. I use them for the motorcycle and are very good. Very good for the price paid. Package contains 4 pieces. I recommend them. Thanks DX for fast delivery.

Impression: great;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good price, really usefull

posted bymoooru on 04/20/2017

Small and really usefull adapter. I am using it for my Lumia 950 without any problems. Feels solid and I think it will last long. The adapter is working fine without forcing the phone connector. Good price / quality ratio. Also DX services on top... Read more

Impression: good,Cheap;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Discreet and beautiful design

posted bymoooru on 04/20/2017

Very good product with a discreet design, perfectly in car or on motorcycle. Manage to charge my Lumia 950 without problems even with only 1A output. The price/quality ratio is very good and DX services are, as allways, very good.

Impression: good,Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Work's great.

posted bymoooru on 01/10/2017

I use it for optical drive because I have only two SATA ports on my motherboard for SSD and HDD (ASRock QC5000M). Work's perfectly, plug and play. I can't tell you the speeds because I don't have a fast drive connected to it.

Impression: Cheap and usefull,Work;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great bulb with clean white light

posted bymoooru on 12/14/2016

Pros: Very low power consumption and good white light. The built quality is very good and the bulb is reliable (using it for about 6 months) . A big plus for the 360 degrees beam angle that make it as efficient as CFL or incandescent bulbs. Cons:... Read more

Impression: Very good;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great quality and good price!

posted bymoooru on 12/14/2016

Very good price/quality ratio, compact but not small. I am using it for a DSLR + 2 lenses (one attached to the body). Well made, no problems after 1 year.

Impression: perfect;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• One of the best bulbs I've buyed.

posted bymoooru on 08/12/2016

A very bright LED bulb with warm light. It is rated as a 12W LED bulb. Measured with a watt meter and the rated power is real (11.4W). Compact design and great quality. The price is a little high, but it worth the money !

Impression: Very Good !;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful item

posted bymoooru on 12/08/2015

It is a useful product with a very good quality. It fits safely my Samsung Galaxy S3. The fixing system is also good, with a manual screw that let you to take of the support from your bicycle when not needed.

Impression: fulfilled expectation,Required;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful ceramic tool and a good price too !

posted bymoooru on 10/27/2015

A well built tool and very useful when you don't want to make a accidental short-circuit. Better than plastic made rivals. Pros: - Well built; - Light and easy to use Cons: - None Thank you DX for your excelent services.

Impression: handy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere