DX » Community » Reviews » moooru's reviews

17 11

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Useful ceramic tool and a good price too !

posted bymoooru on 10/27/2015

A well built tool and very useful when you don't want to make a accidental short-circuit. Better than plastic made rivals. Pros: - Well built; - Light and easy to use Cons: - None Thank you DX for your excelent services.

Impression: handy;

0 0 0

• Very handy lights for bicycle

I have those lights for over one year and they still works perfect. At first, I was a little sceptic about the locking mechanism (pure silicone - rubber), but it seems that it is very reliable. Pro: Easy to use; Batteryes included; Long battery a... Read more

Impression: handy,Convenient;

0 0 0

• Funny gadget

Powerful and well built. Fun to use in vacations. Thw powerful green beam is clearly vissible in the daylight and it makes a beautiful line in the night sky. Buyed for about 8 months and I've not had the issue with the button, but I handle it with... Read more

Impression: nice;

0 0 0

• A good option to add more SATA ports

posted bymoooru on 10/23/2015

It is a good product that work's without problems. A good way to add another two SATA ports into your computer. I am using this card for two storage HDD's, into a Fujitsu PC with nForce 4 chipset without problems.

Impression: Very good,Great deal!!! The card works perfect!;

0 0 0

• Great bag at a very good price.

I buyed it to fit an Olympus XZ-2 camera, and it is OK for it but without the neck strap. I personally use a hand strap with my XZ-2. The build quality is very nice, better than some other branded bags. The front compartment is also very useful. I... Read more

Impression: solid,compact;

0 0 0

• Great product with very good price tag.

Received and it is perfectly working. The speeds on my Galaxy S3 Neo are:31 read and 12 write, tested with A1 app. In a newer device or plugged into an USB 3 port I'm shure the speeds can be better. Very happy with my order and with DX services.

Impression: Very good,Great price;

0 0 2

• Useful and cheap. Superbright

posted bymoooru on 08/25/2015

A good LED with very bright light and also clean white colour. The build quality is good for the money. It is probably the best choice for this type of led. Highly recommended!

Impression: Good product;

0 0 0

• Helpful and cheap

posted bymoooru on 08/18/2015

It is a very nice product, very small but helpful on vacations or at home. Not recommended for heavy cameras as bridge or dslr. It is small and pocketable, and it can be used on most compact cameras. I personally use it with Olympus Stylus 1. As... Read more

Impression: Very good;

0 0 0

• Great battery

posted bymoooru on 08/13/2015

It is a very good replacement battery, well built and about the same autonomy as the original BLS-5. I am using it as a backup battery with great results. The built quality is good, about as the original one, except the stickers. I really it for... Read more

Impression: Great !;

0 0 1

• A great product at a very low price

posted bymoooru on 07/24/2015

It is a very good product at a very low price. Great build quality and nice colours. It fits my Olympus E620 with the Zuiko 14-42 attached plus 40-150. Also it has room for another accesories and a cover for rain. The quality / price ratio is very... Read more

Impression: Very Satisfied,Qualidade;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere