moooru

22 22

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Work's great.

posted bymoooru on 01/10/2017

I use it for optical drive because I have only two SATA ports on my motherboard for SSD and HDD (ASRock QC5000M). Work's perfectly, plug and play. I can't tell you the speeds because I don't have a fast drive connected to it.

Impression: Cheap and usefull,Work;

0 0 3

• Great bulb with clean white light

posted bymoooru on 12/14/2016

Pros: Very low power consumption and good white light. The built quality is very good and the bulb is reliable (using it for about 6 months) . A big plus for the 360 degrees beam angle that make it as efficient as CFL or incandescent bulbs. Cons:... Read more

Impression: Very good;

0 0 3

• Great quality and good price!

posted bymoooru on 12/14/2016

Very good price/quality ratio, compact but not small. I am using it for a DSLR + 2 lenses (one attached to the body). Well made, no problems after 1 year.

Impression: perfect;

0 0 3

• One of the best bulbs I've buyed.

posted bymoooru on 08/12/2016

A very bright LED bulb with warm light. It is rated as a 12W LED bulb. Measured with a watt meter and the rated power is real (11.4W). Compact design and great quality. The price is a little high, but it worth the money !

Impression: Very Good !;

0 0 0

• Useful item

posted bymoooru on 12/08/2015

It is a useful product with a very good quality. It fits safely my Samsung Galaxy S3. The fixing system is also good, with a manual screw that let you to take of the support from your bicycle when not needed.

Impression: fulfilled expectation,Required;

0 0 0

• Useful ceramic tool and a good price too !

posted bymoooru on 10/27/2015

A well built tool and very useful when you don't want to make a accidental short-circuit. Better than plastic made rivals. Pros: - Well built; - Light and easy to use Cons: - None Thank you DX for your excelent services.

Impression: handy;

0 0 0

• Very handy lights for bicycle

I have those lights for over one year and they still works perfect. At first, I was a little sceptic about the locking mechanism (pure silicone - rubber), but it seems that it is very reliable. Pro: Easy to use; Batteryes included; Long battery a... Read more

Impression: handy,Convenient;

0 0 0

• Funny gadget

Powerful and well built. Fun to use in vacations. Thw powerful green beam is clearly vissible in the daylight and it makes a beautiful line in the night sky. Buyed for about 8 months and I've not had the issue with the button, but I handle it with... Read more

Impression: nice;

0 0 0

• A good option to add more SATA ports

posted bymoooru on 10/23/2015

It is a good product that work's without problems. A good way to add another two SATA ports into your computer. I am using this card for two storage HDD's, into a Fujitsu PC with nForce 4 chipset without problems.

Impression: Very good,Great deal!!! The card works perfect!;

0 0 0

• Great bag at a very good price.

posted bymoooru on 10/23/2015

I buyed it to fit an Olympus XZ-2 camera, and it is OK for it but without the neck strap. I personally use a hand strap with my XZ-2. The build quality is very nice, better than some other branded bags. The front compartment is also very useful. I... Read more

Impression: solid,compact;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere