moooru

11 8

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Useful and cheap. Superbright

posted bymoooru on 08/25/2015

A good LED with very bright light and also clean white colour. The build quality is good for the money. It is probably the best choice for this type of led. Highly recommended!

Impression: Good product;

0 0 0

• Helpful and cheap

posted bymoooru on 08/18/2015

It is a very nice product, very small but helpful on vacations or at home. Not recommended for heavy cameras as bridge or dslr. It is small and pocketable, and it can be used on most compact cameras. I personally use it with Olympus Stylus 1. As... Read more

Impression: Very good;

0 0 0

• Great battery

posted bymoooru on 08/13/2015

It is a very good replacement battery, well built and about the same autonomy as the original BLS-5. I am using it as a backup battery with great results. The built quality is good, about as the original one, except the stickers. I really it for... Read more

Impression: Great !;

0 0 1

• A great product at a very low price

posted bymoooru on 07/24/2015

It is a very good product at a very low price. Great build quality and nice colours. It fits my Olympus E620 with the Zuiko 14-42 attached plus 40-150. Also it has room for another accesories and a cover for rain. The quality / price ratio is very... Read more

Impression: Very Satisfied,Qualidade;

0 0 0

• Great value and quality

posted bymoooru on 06/12/2015

Pros: + built quality; + brightness, power; + light color: white; + plug and play; + runs cooler than incandescent bulbs; I really like this bulb. It is indeed very bright and nicely built. I recommend it. About DX.com servicies? All good words.... Read more

Impression: Bright,Easy to install,White light;

0 0 0

• A must have product.

posted bymoooru on 11/22/2014

Protects very well the ears and against water. The quality is good and the package includes a box for easy transportation. I recommend this product. The DX servicies were great, as allways. Fast shipping and great customer support.

Impression: Great !;

0 0 0

• Great product ! Worth the money.

posted bymoooru on 11/22/2014

I have buyed this bulb for my 49cc 4T chineese scooter, mainly because my bulb was burned every 1 - 2 months, because of the high temperature that is building inside of the lighthouse from the incandescent bulb. Also, with the incandescent bulb of... Read more

Impression: SUPER !,SUPER !!!;

0 1 1

• VGA to HDMI Video Converter

posted bymoooru on 04/25/2014

A great VGA to HDMI adapter that allow you to connect the old laptop without HDMI to a LED TV or other display that has only HDMI input. + great video quality output; + well made; + small; + easy to use; + cheap compared to other convertors. The I... Read more

1 0 4

• Great battery

posted bymoooru on 02/04/2014

Great value, excellent replacement battery pack! Replaces without problems the original battery pack. It has the same size, same pin layout and about the same autonomy. It doesn't loose the energy if is not used. The battery can be used for a this... Read more

0 0 1

• Excellent product!

posted bymoooru on 02/04/2014

This thing is cheap, works with only two AA's, has a quick recharging time, the flash cap can be tilted up for bouncing and the build quality is very OK for the price, it really feels solid. I have buyed two of them. One flash is used with a Nikon... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere