fran82

111 58

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great for flashlights and more!

posted byfran82 on 03/09/2014

They works as stated. They offer the change to split 1 output into 3..... to explain a little bit more... You put one "signal" to it, and with each press of the switch you can "send" the signal to 3 different outputs + the off position.... Read more

0 0 0

• Nifty litttle device!2

This gadget is so usefull that I finally ended up purchasing 6! I use it with my USB solar panels, my usb power banks, my USB wall adapters to know how well they perform. It is very accurate in the readings of volt and amps, measured with my DMM as comparison ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very usefull for DIY projects!

This is a high quality, well engineered DIY product for using it with LEDs, light Bulbs even with electric DC fans! It works as stated from 5v to 24v. The remote allows you to use many functions, not just ON OFF, but changing speed, dim the light, change ... Read more

0 0 0

• You dont need more!

I am impressed on how different plugs it include! I dont think there is any laptop or device with a different plug from the included in this kit! It has almost all different plug types and sized commonly used in the world. And laptop brands such as Acer ... Read more

0 0 0

• High quality for low price

Great AAA flashlight. The threads are anodized and veeery smooth. The electronics are well regulated giving a lot of light constantly during a looong time. Has a clip (strong, sturdy...) and a clickie switch. The modes can be changing by unscrewing the ... Read more

0 0 0

• Ok for the price

It is very lightweight. It´s desing reminds me a Fenix LD20, in fact it is a clone of the Fenix. The threads are not anodized but they are smooth. The reflector is deep and smooth giving aceptable throw capabilities. The switch travel is long and ... Read more

0 0 0

• Equal or even better than stock one

Hey, this battery seems to last the same or perhaps better than the one that came with my phone! It has been working for about a month or so and I am pleased with it... It´s capacity seems about 1600mAh and so far it is performing rock solid. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great, great, GREAT smartphone!!!

This smartphone is a real winner! The screen quality is huge! The capacitive response is also great! The glass is not gorilla glass but is very scratch resistant! The 2500mAh battery will give you 2 days of full use or +1 week (yes, 1 week) of not much ... Read more

0 0 0

• Cheap, reliable, fast reader

posted byfran82 on 09/04/2013

Aceptable quality for the money - It works at USB 2.0 Full Speed! - It is veery fast transferring data - It works with ALL card format I tested - It accepts the most common card formats except Compact Flash - It has a very compact size, but could be smaller ... Read more

0 0 0

• High quality item

posted byfran82 on 09/04/2013

This item has the highest quality I have seen on any aaa to aa converters, and I have from many manufacturers.... It feels solid, and even more solid when opening them for inserting the batteries inside.. Very handy tool, a must have in high quantities.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections