fran82

117 62

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Perfect for travel!

posted byfran82 on 05/29/2015

This great adaptor is very handy for travelling. It does not require much space for carrying it.. So it fits any pocket or even a small purse/wallet!! It is well built. Seems to last. When plugging to any micro usb device it does a audible click I... Read more

Impression: Small,tiny,Well built robust;

0 0 0

• Small and well built

posted byfran82 on 04/10/2015

PRO It is very small, compact and lightweight. It seems well built on both sides. The solar cells seems to have a transparent plastic coating to avoid damage of the delicate lines... It comes in a cardboard box. CONS Needs full sun to give voltage... Read more

Impression: Small compact well built;

0 0 1

• Perfect usb light!

posted byfran82 on 03/04/2015

PROs It is affordable and it comes from Xiaomi, a very reputable manufacturer of electronic gadgets. It is small, very compact, very handy, it can be folded and tilt in many angles. It is so bright that I think it gives about 120 lumen. Being USB... Read more

Impression: Bright,Useful,Stylish;

0 0 0

• 100% compatible with any 3,5" device!

posted byfran82 on 10/13/2014

Great! I have been for a long time searching a 100% compatible with any 3,5" device volume control unit... This controller will work with a smartphone or any device with an standard audio jack. The volume is controlled by a slider, and the button... Read more

Impression: 100% compatible with any 3,5" device!;

0 0 0

• Great for flashlights and more!

posted byfran82 on 03/09/2014

They works as stated. They offer the change to split 1 output into 3..... to explain a little bit more... You put one "signal" to it, and with each press of the switch you can "send" the signal to 3 different outputs + the off... Read more

0 0 0

• Nifty litttle device!2

This gadget is so usefull that I finally ended up purchasing 6! I use it with my USB solar panels, my usb power banks, my USB wall adapters to know how well they perform. It is very accurate in the readings of volt and amps, measured with my DMM I... Read more

0 0 0

• Very usefull for DIY projects!

This is a high quality, well engineered DIY product for using it with LEDs, light Bulbs even with electric DC fans! It works as stated from 5v to 24v. The remote allows you to use many functions, not just ON OFF, but changing speed, dim the light,... Read more

0 0 0

• You dont need more!

I am impressed on how different plugs it include! I dont think there is any laptop or device with a different plug from the included in this kit! It has almost all different plug types and sized commonly used in the world. And laptop brands such a... Read more

0 0 0

• High quality for low price

Great AAA flashlight. The threads are anodized and veeery smooth. The electronics are well regulated giving a lot of light constantly during a looong time. Has a clip (strong, sturdy...) and a clickie switch. The modes can be changing by the head... Read more

0 0 1

• Ok for the price

It is very lightweight. It´s desing reminds me a Fenix LD20, in fact it is a clone of the Fenix. The threads are not anodized but they are smooth. The reflector is deep and smooth giving aceptable throw capabilities. The switch travel is long... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere