Frans24

12 8

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Perfect remote control

posted byFrans24 on 08/12/2013

Works amazingly well! Here's a list of pro's: - Suitable for a Raspberry Pi - Works with XBMC - You can use it as a mouse - You can use it as a keyboard - It has shortcut buttons making it even easier to start for example your media center - It really ... Read more

0 0 2

• Funny looking bell

Got two blue ones, they look really good. Very loud bell, works like a charm when cycling Original design, everybody asks me where I got it Chinese symbols on the side look great Looks just like the picture! I really like tea Not very suitable for boys ... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent gaming mouse

It's the "Sunsonny SM-8509 II", which is better than the original "Sunsonny SM-8509". It looks very nice in the dark, it has blue lights and a small green light on top for the DPI. Very nice looking cable, doesn't need any drivers ... Read more

0 0 0

• Amazing watch

- Looks really expensive, people think it's a 50-200 euro watch! - Very accurate, has never failed me - Shows the date as well. - Good quality steel - Is not completely waterproof, I accidentally showered with it and some water appeared under the glass.... Read more

1 0 6

• Cheapest long HDMI cable ever!

The best HDMI cable you can get for this price! I needed a long cable to connect my monitor to my computer far away so I could watch movies from my sofa, and this one was the best I could get! For less than 5 bucks I get perfect screen quality and a very ... Read more

0 0 0

• Looks great, works great

- Nice engraving, looks really cool - Very good flame, doesn't blow out in the wind - Pretty solid quality - Nice grunge colour style, looks different from the usual zippo-style lighters - The hinge quality could be better - The cap wasn't completely ... Read more

0 0 0

• Stealth to the max

Looks really stealthy, nobody will expect it to be a knife Is easy to open and close, after some practice it only takes a few seconds Very sharp knife! Very useful if you need to open something. You can take it into nightclubs etc if you want because ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice little toy

- Looks really cool, all my friends want one - Works like a charm, you flick off the top with one finger and light it on it's way back. - Nice flame, doesn't blow out very easily - Fits in a cigarette box - Can't hold much gas, needs to be refilled a ... Read more

0 0 0

• Amazing wallet

Very nice wallet, great leather quality and lots of places to put your stuff. It has compartments for cards, money and everything else you need. It even has a zipper but the placing of the zipper is not too useful. Just one con: There is not really a ... Read more

0 0 0

• Perfect

posted byFrans24 on 08/21/2012

I bought this for my nokia and it does exactly what it should do. Now I can finally use my DX earphones on my phone, so I don't need a seperate MP4 player anymore. I bought two, also for a friend because he had the same problem and it was very cheap. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections