frsimondx

9 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Small and useful magnifier

posted byfrsimondx on 10/19/2013

Small, relatively cheap and handy. Very useful to see small details (electronic components, very small characters). Easy to use, the switch seems quite reliable (on other magnifier models I bought the switch was far worse). The lens is a small. to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good choice for a WIIMote

posted byfrsimondx on 02/14/2013

* The best price ever. Taking in account that it brings: - WIIMote - Nunchuck (forget the wireless nunchuks of some other brands, with a cable it is better) - Silicone case - WIIMotion plus (tested with WII Sports Resort, Just Dance, Lego Star and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good tool at a low price

posted byfrsimondx on 01/01/2012

The price ! It is really difficult to get this kind of tools at a such low price. The buid quality is fair, far enough for most of the users. As an electronic engineer, I am accustomed to use this kind of tools, and a professionnal tool of these I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Buy several of them if you want a good one.

posted byfrsimondx on 01/01/2012

In fact, I have already made an order of this SKU, and I got a marvellous laser pen (see my previous review. Cheap, strong, powerful, easy to use, well, everything I expected. Then I ordered three more to give them to my friends (the price is got... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Essencial for astronomy...

posted byfrsimondx on 11/07/2011

Easy to use and powerful. 5mW is amazing... Just looking at the dot on a wall is hard for the eyes. It even seems more powerful than an equivalent red laser. It comes without batteries, and there are no instructions, nor marking in order to know a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good price but poor packaging

posted byfrsimondx on 11/07/2011

The price! It is better to buy a lot of them at this price, than buying them one by one when you need them... This kind of batteries are vey useful for lasers, toys and measurement tools. The packaging is awful... When I opened it all the just on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good purchase for your digital camara

posted byfrsimondx on 09/22/2011

The price!!! The speed!!! The capacity!!! It is very difficult to find in my country such a card at less than twice the price. The tested speed is not really the expected, but far enough for the intended use. The speed is about a little more than... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Simple and efficient way to split audio

posted byfrsimondx on 09/22/2011

Works quite well to split the audio signal of my laptop. Very useful when I want to see a movie with my wife without generating any noise around (and do not wake up the children). Does not seem to lose any audio quality and power. The buid quality... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A good gadget for children

posted byfrsimondx on 01/03/2010

* One started (just fold and shake it to mix the chemical components), it emits a very bright light, enough to see what is in a dark room. * It lasts longer than expected. Except the orange and red ones (see "Other thoughts"), the stick still (of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere