hfrohr

9 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good Entry Level Sport Cam

posted byhfrohr on 03/10/2016

Quick Shipment, and product well packed. Pros: Comes with all kind of accessories to play while riding a bike, playing on the water, or whatever you imagine. Takes some time to get used with the GUI, but after some clicks, we get used to the Cons:... Read more

Impression: Good SportCam;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works like it should be!

posted byhfrohr on 12/10/2015

Works like it should be! No issues when installing nor using. Easy to setup and use!

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful kit to get started with Arduino

Useful kit to get started with Arduino. Also the RFID kit works well with the current Arduino libraries.

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful Gadget for your DIY electronics projects

Useful Gadget for your DIY electronics projects. From internet, its is possible to find some useful add-ins Softwares to be installed on the memory bank, like simple multimeter, Spectrogram, digital probe! Very usefull. It is not easy to get used... Read more

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice set of Servo

Nice set of Servo for your arduino gadgets likes Robots!! Fast shipment!

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice gadget for your arduino projects

Nice gadget for your arduino projects! It is not very easy to get used to it, but after some try/error we get used to the concept and start to have fun with the module. Don't forget to download the manual (http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hqilpB2). It has... Read more

Impression: Happy;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very Usefull for your DIY projects

Very Usefull for your DIY projects while using the breadboard. Several sizes and colors to keep your project organized!

Impression: excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good price for a good product

posted byhfrohr on 03/17/2014

Fair price for the product. Has all functions for time-lapse photograph and very usefull to be used on B-MODE. I use this product to take snapshot of lightining, and let the shutter button pressed and just release it after the lighting. Great and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Recovery my Wii

posted byhfrohr on 03/17/2014

Perfect. Replaced my damaged BT module and recovered my broken WII. Good Price. My WII was not booting up, and after some investigation, it was found that it could be caused by a malfunction of the BT module. (The WII was not loading the WII MENU)... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere