toni15

23 8

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Little good battery

posted bytoni15 on 01/24/2015

Pros: It is very thin and small making it very easy to place anywhere. Autonomy is good enough for this price. I am very happy with the purchase, is really what I expected to buy it. And it is the cheapest I found in relation to quality. Cons: The... Read more

Impression: Simple,tiny,Little;

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good LEDs

Pros: Very good LEDs for an amazing price. These LEDs provide bright and pleasant light. They are small and above all very cheap. I've mounted LED strip and the result is great. Looking tough and have not given me problems. Cons: One of the 100 a... Read more

Impression: Really nice warm light! ,Very cheap,Super LEDS;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Switch Good Price

Pros: It looks good. It works pretty well. They are very cheap. Withstand use well. It is easy to weld with these pins. Cons: Do not come with nut. It can break if forces, must be treated gently. I mount one on the bike (to turn off lights) and me... Read more

Impression: pretty good,Very cheap,looks ok;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good LED

Pros: It is small but gives much light. I was surprised how bright it is consuming so little. Cons:When you feed at maximum intensity indicating specifications heats up considerably, I put a piece of aluminum as sink and perfect. Would have that I... Read more

Impression: Very Bright,Really good!!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good USB flash drive

posted bytoni15 on 10/01/2014

It's very small, almost everything is the USB connector, it is ideal to leave it fixed at some place like the car radio or any USB port of a media player in your living room for example. It has a decent speed both read and write for USB 2.0. It a... Read more

Impression: Awesome;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good batteries.

posted bytoni15 on 06/27/2014

They are a great battery, if you really will not but they are actually 2500mAh battery that lasts me more than I have ever had. They have a very good performance. Also the case is very durable and lightweight, it is perfect for transporting I have... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good battery case.

Works as you suppose it will, without any problem. The case is strong and durable, the button on / off has a good touch. Batteries come and are very secure. It is a good price. The cables look a bit shoddy, gives the impression that can be yanked... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good multi-meter for ocasional use.

Good multimeter for a low price. It is solid and has a very large screen and a wide variety of scales. It has an inclined support depends where you put this working. And not just the screen is very large, all the multimeter is quite larger than I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good support for flashlight!!!

posted bytoni15 on 06/23/2014

The plastic is sturdy and smooth to avoid damaging or scratching the bike. The velcro is long to fit well though considering the diameter of the plastic even see it too, but then you cut where you need it. The subject is not too firm and roads the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful to clean the chain.

posted bytoni15 on 05/23/2014

Works great, the chain passes easily and brushes clean the chain pretty well. It also has a rubber on output to avoid spilling liquid. It is easy to put on and very easy to use, in seconds it ready to prepare and mulling over the chain for There I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere