gpavel29

10 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • it was good for a while then failed

posted bygpavel29 on 10/14/2015

Very useful power bank, it served me well for a while (approx. 5 months). Now is siting dead on my desk, it wont charge itself, no LEDs come on, pressed the ON button, kept it pressed for a while (hoping for kind of reset). NOTHING. I have treated... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0 1

• nice looking cable

posted bygpavel29 on 04/15/2015

I like to have cables handy for all my devices, that's why i always buy quite few cables each time i got a new gadget. This is for a Samsung Galaxy S tablet, and is doing the job. Also looks very cool.

0 0 0

• nice gadget to have

I keep buying these tiny gadgets and i have them everywhere: my car, wife's car, our travel trailer. It will charge your Iphone quite fast. It can charge two Iphones at the same time, but i suspect it cannot handle full 3A for too long. There is... Read more

0 0 0

• Affordable nose hair trimmer

this is a very affordable nose and ear hair trimmer. Built quality is not really bad, but gives the impression of cheap plastic. Overall is doing the job.

0 0 0

• very neat LED display

posted bygpavel29 on 06/24/2014

Very nice and slim display. Also i find it very light. It comes with two inputs with priority on input one. I see no cons. Maybe a "split screen" to be able to see both video inputs at the same time. I have it installed in my vehicle and... Read more

0 0 2

• Good product

posted bygpavel29 on 06/24/2014

It is a good camera, the workmanship looks solid. In daylight the image is colour in total dark is black/white thanks to the LEDs. I was expecting a wide angle camera. Installed on my travel trailer at the maximum achievable height and i cannot to... Read more

0 0 0

• nice gadget

posted bygpavel29 on 01/02/2014

This is a cool add-on to your Arduino based projects. It works with official Arduino boards, and there are plenty examples on the web. Output/input pins are properly labelled. It is a little larger than expected, but that's just me. It comes An in... Read more

0 0 0

• affordable little RTC

posted bygpavel29 on 01/02/2014

Quite a small size. Battery holder looks well made, the battery will not fall or disconnect accidentally. Quality of manufacturing is good. It works with official Arduino. Terminals are marked a little bit less intuitive compared with Arduino on 5... Read more

0 0 0

• handy voltage indicator

posted bygpavel29 on 05/30/2013

is a handy AC voltmeter, just connect the 2 wires to mains. It is really accurate, though can be adjusted if needed. the two plastic tabs on sides are oversized and not too flexible. It will not fit in a rectangular cutout and i still have to out... Read more

0 0 0

• Great LED strip

posted bygpavel29 on 01/28/2013

Very useful light strip. I own 12 of these, 6 of them installed and functional for the last year or so. Main source of light for my desk (installed above). Recently - this weekend - i installed 4 of these under the kitchen cabinets. Looks great a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere